waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
LOL. Hi ya Putty. Is the rat situation still a....![]()
is that u?
LOL. Hi ya Putty. Is the rat situation still a....![]()
Ha! That boy is in great shape! Too funny!LOL. Hi ya Putty. Is the rat situation still a....?![]()
For my brudda.
) as it kinda rocks in a brass and ferns setting,,,

Ha! Have you bought that x-box or ps4 yet?,,, you might be wondering why you didn't retire sooner ,,,er,, and your wife might be wondering why you're not coming to bed,,,Reality sets in tomorrow. Daughter goes back to school, wife is working. Now I'll see how well I can adjust to retirement.

Ha! Have you bought that x-box or ps4 yet?,,, you might be wondering why you didn't retire sooner ,,,er,, and your wife might be wondering why you're not coming to bed,,,![]()

Reality sets in tomorrow. Daughter goes back to school, wife is working. Now I'll see how well I can adjust to retirement.
Ya'll do know those mechanical bulls can be controlled to where they are virtually unridable? While a live bull can be ridden to 8 seconds time , some gals have goaded me up on a couple of those and I told the operator to dial it up! After I told him Again ( and certainly fuzzed him up) he slammed those dual rheostatic control knob to max setting and then some!LOL. Hi ya Putty. Is the rat situation still a....?![]()
So how many days is @GimmeTheBall! In the brig?*WHOOSH*,,,, "GimmeTheBall", GimmeTheBall GimmeTheBall Gimmetheball GimmeTheBall
,,,, the first couple attempts were duds and that 'big sweat gunney wouldn't let me draw replacement flares there " @GimmeTheBall! " so I pulled an unauthorized warhead removal from an H.E. 40mm Rd. And improvised this single signal flare launch dedicated in your memoriam!![]()
Oh,Yes! It be the burnt tounged birthday boi's day of days TODAY!,,,,HIPPIE, HIPPIE, DO DA DAY IT'S POPEYE PIPE PUFFING TROUTSTER'S DAY!!!Happy birthday @Trouty have a blessed day, my friend.



Said he was awarded '30 days in the hole,' (humble pie) commandant Coacharoonie ,,,for conduct unbecoming for a lout of his tenured stature( ha, sez' he had a brief teaching gig right here in my burg of T town at the U of A back in 1980, I was humping a wore out Nam vintage m-60 for Ronnie, and after Arctic Circle Russian Wang slapping deployment ,the old Pueblo beckoned me ALSO,,,So how many days is @GimmeTheBall! In the brig?










