I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fray it up, Mel? I've never had to **** with them before
Ya, flip up that lock casing-liner and pull about 1/2" up with needle nose or tweezers,,, then yard that **** out with a paper clip,toothpick, something then you'll have to pull it back down "to the right height within that ventilated flame shield,,, don't be all **** faced either or you'll pull it completely out the bottom,,, trust me"o_O because it isn't broken in?

You'll have to expand your quote cuz' I ****ed up
 
I heard Haley survived a shipwreck at sea by fashioning a life raft consisting of a 12 kegs of Guinness dark Stout,an empty 1000 gallon propane tank ,4' of copper tubing and a hand drill ,,, after 4 months at sea the coast guard subdued him ,, as I also heard he put up one hell've a fight cuz he thought they were after his beer,,,o_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:..after 4 months there wouldn't be any beer left.
 
And 4 months!! :lmao::lmao:
You paced yer' self at a gallon a day from these 42 gal Imperial casing liners and called it good, oh and that 1000 gal l.p. tank could've been full as that **** is half the weight of water so you'd be buoyant and prolly have a better ride in the higher waves at times ,although just a little more soggy, and the tank had a piezoelectric regulated grill casing-liner liner where you could grill sharks that you rubbed out cuz you even thought they were after yer' Beer!o_O
 
You paced yer' self at a gallon a day from these 42 gal Imperial casing liners and called it good, oh and that 1000 gal l.p. tank could've been full as that **** is half the weight of water so you'd be buoyant and prolly have a better ride in the higher waves at times ,although just a little more soggy, and the tank had a piezoelectric regulated grill casing-liner liner where you could grill sharks that you rubbed out cuz you even thought they were after yer' Beer!o_O
:lmao::lmao:
:lmao:
 

Hope this wasn't him.....

PAY-Rats-eat-noodles-in-Zhous-flat.jpg
 
wheres @waldoputty hope the rats didnt get him.
Reckoned ol' silly Putty Pants roped himself into a week long Benching in the outcast bench area of the hinterlands as folks don't cotton much to abhorrent images being posted, on such a worldly renowned and HIGHLY RESPECTED website that we fondly call our home,,, and I'd just had a couple P.M.'s with the happy go Lucky Intrepid traveler that he is,,,about hitting the chill switch lest we get banished,,, he's obviously that type of individual yer' your momma's always mentioned when she'd scream like a psychotic banshee "you boys better settle down ,because your having way to much fun,,, and then somebody's going to get hurt,,,, and then it's
HILARIOUS",,, WELL, I kinda bent that last part to my own demented twist, but I'm pretty sure you can cypher the gist of what I'm laying down El- Coach'o de casing-liner of senoritas Delights,,,o_O






:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Reckoned ol' silly Putty Pants roped himself into a week long Benching in the outcast bench area of the hinterlands as folks don't cotton much to abhorrent images being posted, on such a worldly renowned and HIGHLY RESPECTED website that we fondly call our home,,, and I'd just had a couple P.M.'s with the happy go Lucky Intrepid traveler that he is,,,about hitting the chill switch lest we get banished,,, he's obviously that type of individual yer' your momma's always mentioned when she'd scream like a psychotic banshee "you boys better settle down ,because your having way to much fun,,, and then somebody's going to get hurt,,,, and then it's
HILARIOUS",,, WELL, I kinda bent that last part to my own demented twist, but I'm pretty sure you can cypher the gist of what I'm laying down El- Coach'o de casing-liner of senoritas Delights,,,o_O






:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That's some gooooooood stuff, my man!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top