God bless you, brother.Out for a minute... Wifey and I are going to get a bunch of pet supplies to send to Houston. There's a benefit concert for them and I do love my dogs...
And where was our invite?Been playing since 1993. Trick is to play with good friends so you can talk smack all week.
There was a thread header on the DRUDGE REPORT today about that, I didn't hit it, but I'm glad you're supporting that good cause.Out for a minute... Wifey and I are going to get a bunch of pet supplies to send to Houston. There's a benefit concert for them and I do love my dogs...
OOpsAnd where was our invite?![]()
It would have been nice to have a league for the beer crew.There was a thread header on the DRUDGE REPORT today about that, I didn't hit it, but I'm glad you're supporting that good cause.![]()
My favorite name is Camel Toe JockeyIt would have been nice to have a league for the beer crew.
And where was our invite?![]()
,,,,but he sez' ( thru text) that he's won some pretty steady beer money playing itHe can post in every forum other than the Fan Zone right now. I assume he's just choosing not to do so.Can't post right now, Mel. Something to do with overusing the emojis
Got it, sir.He can post in every forum other than the Fan Zone right now. I assume he's just choosing not to do so.
LMAO!!!! He doesn't want any, Mel!!!!I never could get into that whole fantasy league casing-liner, but my 6'3" 220 little brother plays it( I don't honestly know how big he is anymore ,haven't seen him since 05 I reckon, but he'd tried coming in and tried the leaning in on me with his size and that didn't fly at all with me ,as he'd obvious fly intended for some back pay on all the times I've slung him thru the air,, reckon the good thing ( for him) is that imprint I'd seared into his brainpan at an early age remained,,,,but he sez' ( thru text) that he's won some pretty steady beer money playing it
![]()
Ha! I always enjoyed the camel toe!!My favorite name is Camel Toe Jockey
I talked to Josh Brown on the phone once, when he was kicking for Seattle. A good friend of mine was the punter up there and I called him to ask about Brown. I was going to draft him on my fantasy team. I asked my friend about Brown and he said, here talk to him. I told him I was going to draft him and he asked my teams name, I told him Camel Toe Jockey, he said, up here we call them moose knuckles. LolHa! I always enjoyed the camel toe!!
Moose knuckles sounds much larger!!I talked to Josh Brown on the phone once, when he was kicking for Seattle. A good friend of mine was the punter up there and I called him to ask about Brown. I was going to draft him on my fantasy team. I asked my friend about Brown and he said, here talk to him. I told him I was going to draft him and he asked my teams name, I told him Camel Toe Jockey, he said, up here we call them moose knuckles. Lol
It would swallow waldoMoose knuckles sounds much larger!!
Ha!! Rat toes may have gotten him!!It would swallow waldo
