Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,756
- Reaction score
- 121,336
Be safehave a nice day, got a long drive to check on the rat
Be safehave a nice day, got a long drive to check on the rat
You ain't kiddin!!If they don't, it's gonna get ugly around here. Uglier.
Trouty!!! Whats doin in L.A?? Raining hard here and worse l got a cold.Yo, Boxer! How are you doing on this fine day?
Sunny out here, Haley. Yesterday we had some drizzle. SoCal is turning into a desert.Trouty!!! Whats doin in L.A?? Raining hard here and worse l got a cold.
With some Bourbon! LolSunny out here, Haley. Yesterday we had some drizzle. SoCal is turning into a desert.
Eat some chicken noodle soup!!!![]()
Well, of course!!! How you doing, Coach?With some Bourbon! Lol
Good. Just chilling for a few days before I start work.Well, of course!!! How you doing, Coach?
Right on, brotherGood. Just chilling for a few days before I start work.
Sunny out here, Haley. Yesterday we had some drizzle. SoCal is turning into a desert.
Eat some chicken noodle soup!!!![]()
Yeah, the Bride is making the soup...l have some gin in reserve. I am thinking about drinking 4 or 5 bottles of Nyquil!!With some Bourbon! Lol
I bet you are missing the Coaching life??With some Bourbon! Lol
I've never known anyone that drinks gin as much as you do, Boxer. The julep tends to be a bit much for me (and others) after a bottle or so. Are you mixing it with something, Jack?Yeah, the Bride is making the soup...l have some gin in reserve. I am thinking about drinking 4 or 5 bottles of Nyquil!!
Sometimes. There are things I miss and things I Don't. It's been good for me to take some time off.I bet you are missing the Coaching life??
Well, gin is a marine drink...that's how l got started. Worked out of the UK for yrs and its a limey drink. Just tonic water, squeeze of lemon and down it goes. I drink it basically because l don't like coke and orange juice in booze. Too sweet. Vodka is great too. Rum is my favourite but that darn coke.I've never known anyone that drinks gin as much as you do, Boxer. The julep tends to be a bit much for me (and others) after a bottle or so. Are you mixing it with something, Jack?
I've never had a gin and tonic in my life, does the tonic water cut that sweet tang a little?
Real Estate? You working for yourself or a company?? You did that before right??Sometimes. There are things I miss and things I Don't. It's been good for me to take some time off.
So you always mix, Haley??!Well, gin is a marine drink...that's how l got started. Worked out of the UK for yrs and its a limey drink. Just tonic water, squeeze of lemon and down it goes. I drink it basically because l don't like coke and orange juice in booze. Too sweet. Vodka is great too. Rum is my favourite but that darn coke.
I've invested in real estate for over twenty years, I still do a bit. I got my sales agent license and signed on with Coldwell banker last week.Real Estate? You working for yourself or a company?? You did that before right??
Be safe
