I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sure you can stream it from somewhere...
I did bump my phone plan up to unlimited data,but have never pulled it in other than a few minutes and I'd get bumped off or 7 minute commercials plopped on the screen,,,naw! I'll watch it somewhere.
 
A day out for poor ole maxdogg

brlblbrbleblrble-dog-wind-car.gif


dallasdave is finally seen warming a girl's heart..... By hiding in her cleavage. LMAO

giphy.gif


Melon caught creeping on daboyzruleperiod again. Yes we see you behind the boat.

man_file_1115720_1_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week_9_8_16.gif


Ranchings finally getting to go out snow tubbing today. Sadly he bought it in 2005 and today is the first snowfall since. lol

200.gif


Finally found out why Trouty, Putty, and haleyrules got banned from the strip club.
LEAVE THE POLL ALONE GUYS!!

200.gif


@Ranching @dallasdave @maxdogg @Trouty @Melonfeud@waldoputty
Hey you know me ? **** off gay bishop
 
Hey you know me ? **** off gay bishop

360_gs_episcopalian_0517.jpg


Darn he figured me out..... Guess I screwed the pooch on that one...

I'm sorry. Can we hug it out?

I'll let you hold my shaft. lol

(On a serious note, sorry if I offended you, we were just having some fun. Next time I will leave you out of it. No need to get personal or resort to name calling.)
 
360_gs_episcopalian_0517.jpg


Darn he figured me out..... Guess I screwed the pooch on that one...

I'm sorry. Can we hug it out?

I'll let you hold my shaft. lol

(On a serious note, sorry if I offended you, we were just having some fun. Next time I will leave you out of it. No need to get personal or resort to name calling.)
Yeah leave me out of your stupid ****.
I don't know you.
 
360_gs_episcopalian_0517.jpg


Darn he figured me out..... Guess I screwed the pooch on that one...

I'm sorry. Can we hug it out?

I'll let you hold my shaft. lol

(On a serious note, sorry if I offended you, we were just having some fun. Next time I will leave you out of it. No need to get personal or resort to name calling.)
A man's got to know his limitations. Don't cross the line until you're invited. Salud! Go Cowboys
 
Ha,Ha,,,,so! that magic talisman suspended around his neck is the source of his Putty-power?
I knew it! And reshuffling the load in his underware thru ancient ritualistic dance is the only way to recharge it? ,,,of course, it's all so clear,now.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:





o_O
LOL, yes it is.
 
giphy.gif


How much eggnog did you give poor Santa anyways?

Life-hacks-25.gif


As annoying as a backseat driver can be, do I have to pay this dude for his services as well?

All the crap I heard about being fed to Haleys hogs. Watching him get punked by his goats is priceless....

Poor Melon, still trying to be 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Sadly he proves white men can't jump. We can fall on our arse well though. lol

Awesome collection daboyzruleperiod. lol
Thank you bishop! You don't have to pay that back seat driver. You're giving him a ride and that's the least he could do for ya. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,074
Messages
14,660,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top