Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,770
- Reaction score
- 121,366
You don't have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com. LolHa! No "farming" to worry about....lol. farming!!
You don't have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com. LolHa! No "farming" to worry about....lol. farming!!
It's all good Waldo, we know you meant nothing by it. I just knew as soon as you created it where it was headed. And I was right.
No worries, Putty. Just post in here with us if you ever want to have that kind of fun![]()
You're always welcome I'm the beer thread, otherwise known as Troutys Tavern. Salud!

Coach...is that a sheep grooming site??You don't have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com. Lol
We drink enough for all of us. You can be the DD.Thanks! Salud. Too bad I cannot really drink anymore after screwing my stomach so did not feel right before in the beer thread![]()
If sheep are your thing, sure, I'm sure they got them on there, tooCoach...is that a sheep grooming site??
Yep. Waldo just needs a drink.....
Lol, it's a farmers dating site with the worlds corniest commercials.Coach...is that a sheep grooming site??
I just meant in general. We have a lot of fun in here.ok, but unfortunately the trouty roast has sort of lost it good flavor
Whisky and goats milk will cure that minor disorder!Thanks! Salud. Too bad I cannot really drink anymore after screwing my stomach so did not feel right before in the beer thread![]()
The best commercials!!!Lol, it's a farmers dating site with the worlds corniest commercials.
We drink enough for all of us. You can be the DD.
We would have got a **** load of likes for these jokes. LolIf sheep are your thing, sure, I'm sure they got them on there, too![]()
I just meant in general. We have a lot of fun in here.


thanks. i keep trying to press the like button but it is not there
it is a weird feeling![]()
If sheep are your thing, sure, I'm sure they got them on there, too![]()
Well we know you like some good Trout(y) in you, you've made that abundantly cleari love indian style lamb shank.
but smoked trout is really good
