I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are. I've got two of them now, one big hard trrunk and now rhe the 20 gallon hopper. I also have about 10 of the tankards. They keep ice all day.
Good stuff, Coach! I need to love at those next time I'm at an REI
 
I have been watching documentaries like a damn madman for the last week and a half.

Cheers, brethren! :)
 
I have been watching documentaries like a damn madman for the last week and a half.

Cheers, brethren! :)
Salud! I saw on the Fanzone @LocimusPrime laughing about Quincy Carter. A few years ago he came to my office, we talked about possible camps and even a possible coaching position. If I'm not mistaken, he was busted with a DWI a few days later. Poor guy, threw it all away.
 
Salud! I saw on the Fanzone @LocimusPrime laughing about Quincy Carter. A few years ago he came to my office, we talked about possible camps and even a possible coaching position. If I'm not mistaken, he was busted with a DWI a few days later. Poor guy, threw it all away.
That's a sad story coach!
 
Salud! I saw on the Fanzone @LocimusPrime laughing about Quincy Carter. A few years ago he came to my office, we talked about possible camps and even a possible coaching position. If I'm not mistaken, he was busted with a DWI a few days later. Poor guy, threw it all away.

hey coach, is ur highschool ranked #1 or something?
 
Tomorrow is my last day. My wife got me a bottle of Glenlevit 15 year old single malt scotch for tomorrow nigjt.
******* awesome scotch, Coach!!! Congratulations, you deserve that and more :)
 
I get to go to an oral surgeon tomorrow to remove roots from two previous molars, yay me :(

I took a 96mph fastball below the left eye 15 years ago, this is the last result. I thought I could ignore it but alas, nope.........
 
I get to go to an oral surgeon tomorrow to remove roots from two previous molars, yay me :(

I took a 96mph fastball below the left eye 15 years ago, this is the last result. I thought I could ignore it but alas, nope.........
Good luck with that, mang.

Hey, did you end up going to the Halos/Stro's game?
 
Good luck with that, mang.

Hey, did you end up going to the Halos/Stro's game?

Went Fri night, Stros lost and wife wasn't happy :lmao:

I am not scared of the dentist at all but something about "oral surgeon" scares me, heh. I hear the stories of patients going under and dieing. So, this guy will go with shots only, maybe a little gas but will be awake!:thumbup:

I had a good friends sister die shortly after oral surgery(they put her under with IV), so that is always in the back of my mind.

The worst part is seeing how long I can go without a dip, wife says I won't make it to midnite :lmao2:
 
Went Fri night, Stros lost and wife wasn't happy :lmao:

I am not scared of the dentist at all but something about "oral surgeon" scares me, heh. I hear the stories of patients going under and dieing. So, this guy will go with shots only, maybe a little gas but will be awake!:thumbup:

I had a good friends sister die shortly after oral surgery(they put her under with IV), so that is always in the back of my mind.

The worst part is seeing how long I can go without a dip, wife says I won't make it to midnite :lmao2:
Good luck. My sister in law is a dentist in Houston. Hope its not her, she's a cutie. Too distracting.lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top