I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Father's Day Fella's!
funny-old-men-colliding.gif
That looks about right for a bunch of Pittsburgh squealers fans.
 
happy Fahttps://lh3.***BROKEN***/acgAw37GTxqShZEGesN0sFI--MAa7ddd9s-JLjphkWfQ1Ob8UVvfYlVCmkG2M-BBlsIe1owEQ8EhCDqrTsOug3NNPHI5_mZTbdnypnFBvxwb-P23DBVn_0iUr78hygu-3I2WOXJnZhaR03Kuw1a9B99vBDslKNuFW2Fzlpf1rZaJMnQQe-ZgiSCKGY6xJaPpy6_9-iupokwUcQD43dm6iWnUQ5GH5cddOI3UJAQHfAtuhtb2MniWPH-A2JkzYXFK1_WwPN6PuxhkWCJ-NiXMBLk-hpsbii1a0xGjNDwBsxahp-tssua5CpuzVVoCqDuq2AL88nwT-fsXndhdM6Kz5rwlK1iTzcfFIHOHnHBmMszjVPOnLTaol8jD3e8XpbbSP9AKrTxp0aK4EyuzbidMj8cZzmf6OXdDR43ETJZcJvio6TZRLL49iFnh4BsjH0wrexn-YEIFr_E4uGShoLCOJ_oCaEQEk9QmajEP2anx5esGs-OYAjstctK3_XI0w4I8Ed7FBpdXmjiwkv9O8BmCbOZDKaf2kZFsDT9G2DpTEdPTCnEi2BYIC-voqprjLgtE7JBPDFecwr3I3TQZwJnhtZNaaxPyUOZkEtfRN9PqooeK91F9BskP=w1688-h949-nother's day!

there u r, coach.
happy father's day
 
I don't see enough drunkenness and debauchery! WTH! Get on it, fellas :D

You must cover down for me on my hiatus :)
 
I don't see enough drunkenness and debauchery! WTH! Get on it, fellas :D


You must cover down for me on my hiatus :)

Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
 
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
Hey! Harbor Freight, before I forget!!!
 
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
Dang, Melon! Heal up, brother!!! At list you can single fist those 12ers :)
 
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
I need a drink ..Mellon?,! Heal up and get up....you are the jan...Man!!
 
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
You gotta work up to 24 oz curls
 
You gotta work up to 24 oz curls
:lmao:,,,I saw yer' mug coach!
You cut a handsome figure of a man,,,,if you don't take offense in me saying so!,,, but just where in the hell is all that grey hair being hidden at?,,,,sheese! my Grey hair stops at my mouth corners where the handsome black hair is maintaining and conducting a precarious rear guard action from that impending onslaught:D
 
:lmao:,,,I saw yer' mug coach!
You cut a handsome figure of a man,,,,if you don't take offense in me saying so!,,, but just where in the hell is all that grey hair being hidden at?,,,,sheese! my Grey hair stops at my mouth corners where the handsome black hair is maintaining and conducting a precarious rear guard action from that impending onslaught:D
My older brothers are showing some of their gray. Ive been able to fight it iff with the help YouthHair. My dad bought me a bottle about 10 years ago. Lol, best 10 bucks he ever spent
 
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
That's why they make long straws.
 
Wassup RW. You enjoying the beer thread?
You folks seem to have a language of your own, but I'll decipher it in time....but yeah, you seem like a good group of fun lovin' guys.....Hell, you put up with Haley, so ya can't be all bad!
 
You folks seem to have a language of your own, but I'll decipher it in time....but yeah, you seem like a good group of fun lovin' guys.....Hell, you put up with Haley, so ya can't be all bad!
Salud, brother!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,218
Messages
14,673,360
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top