Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,829
- Reaction score
- 121,487
Get some rest. You get tour son today. Don't be naughty.Hey Trouty...whats doin in L.A?? Scotch is good for you!!
Get some rest. You get tour son today. Don't be naughty.Hey Trouty...whats doin in L.A?? Scotch is good for you!!
Sores...well not bed sores anyway!!Who needs sleep anyways? For the birds...
(I say this with sores and crazy **** going on with my body)
Snap out of it!Who needs sleep anyways? For the birds...
(I say this with sores and crazy **** going on with my body)
Freakin Glenlevit is hard to put down. Buy some cheap crap. It'll be easier to stop. Lolcoach
Freakin Glenlevit is hard to put down. Buy some cheap crap. It'll be easier to stop. Lol



Canada used to make some great gutrot whisky!!Freakin Glenlevit is hard to put down. Buy some cheap crap. It'll be easier to stop. Lol

Ha! I took them up to the farm...made them walk all the way to the top!! Nearly killed them!! Slept real quiet last night.You old softee. Ha, that's great.
.The farm life is good for them.Ha! I took them up to the farm...made them walk all the way to the top!! Nearly killed them!! Slept real quiet last night..
Get some rest. You get tour son today. Don't be naughty.

Good morning. Check out my post on the How's the Weather thread. I think @dallasdave will like it.naughty coach telling others not to be naughty
have telescope will travel!
good morning everyone
Someone is being a bad, bad boy!![]()
![]()

Good morning. Check out my post on the How's the Weather thread. I think @dallasdave will like it.

That looks like my "scope" alright!
that telescope has good variable zoom capability
![]()

That looks like my "scope" alright!![]()

This is awesome! Afternoon, fellas!
So ready for this, Vi!!!GOT S7 tonight! Hopefully the next 1.5 seasons finishes strong.
