Cowboys_22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,033
- Reaction score
- 9,788
Hey Trouty, hope all is going well. We miss you, this is still your tavern.
See you soon amigo

See you soon amigo
Like we're not here enough already . LolCan we get some poles installed in the tavern.
Ha,ha,ha,ha T- Man,,that's gonna stick!I'm pretty good responding to text as compared to phone calls,,,but with "T-man" on the bench,, it was kinda like having an insecure girlfriend blowing yer' phone up!,,,, I love you "Troutster/T-man",,, all in good fun,BROTHER.Hello to everyone from T-Man



He doesn't have red hair, does he?Ha,ha,ha,ha T- Man,,that's gonna stick!I'm pretty good responding to text as compared to phone calls,,,but with "T-man" on the bench,, it was kinda like having an insecure girlfriend blowing yer' phone up!,,,, I love you "Troutster/T-man",,, all in good fun,BROTHER.
![]()
He doesn't have red hair, does he?

Make that girl work for it!!Firehole been calling/ texting,,,and there's another fresher/ fuller/ not seen as many shipwreck storms,, walking past my" fortress of solitude ",,, I've had to wait twice for her to camel toe past my driveway so I can pull in,,, I smile and wave,,and put my head down,,,,![]()
Make that girl work for it!!
Hahaha,,I generally weaken once they step foot inside and the clothes come off,,, character defect I reckon,,,Make that girl work for it!!
,,,Hahaha,,I generally weaken once they step foot inside and the clothes come off,,, character defect I reckon,,,,,,
![]()
If you were here when it goes down Mr.Chow !!! yer' wonderment of quandary would never befuddle yer' twisting pinion gears againwonder who or what is the girl in question.
If you were here when it goes down Mr.Chow !!! yer' wonderment of quandary would never befuddle yer' twisting pinion gears again


