That's freakin funny!!Hi Sweets, long time no chat. Having some beers now. It's hot and I'm THIRSTY.
![]()
Salud, everyone!Happy Friday, you bunch of drunks
![]()
Salud Coach!!!Salud, everyone!
Hey DFWJC...same to you!Happy Friday, you bunch of drunks
![]()
Hey 74, that's kinda some refined taste you have there,,, how old is it?Tapped a new port tonight, cheers
not leverage, but lots of happy and a little melon-cholySTOP!,,, don't EVEN go there MR.CHOW!,,,yer' always on the prod ,digging for any leverage,, I winded that right outta the gate with you,,,let's keep it HAppY .

morning coachCan't wait til Sunday!!
Good to hear from you. And happier to hear things are looking up. Salud, friend.Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers. Ready for an exciting season? Things are looking up at the Shunpike residence. I got a new Dak jersey for one of my kiddo and the other one got his Odell jersey. Should be a great rivalry this season. Shunpike boys will go at it as always.
Good morning my dear Cowboy Sister.Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers. Ready for an exciting season? Things are looking up at the Shunpike residence. I got a new Dak jersey for one of my kiddo and the other one got his Odell jersey. Should be a great rivalry this season. Shunpike boys will go at it as always.
