I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguars are shot here on sight. They are dangerous predators..don' feel sorry for them. No better than the loathed Fer de Lance...kill them on sight. By and by..l will post photos and clips of the lances I have killed..corals too.
You speak the truth brother!!
 
Jaguars are shot here on sight. They are dangerous predators..don' feel sorry for them. No better than the loathed Fer de Lance...kill them on sight. By and by..l will post photos and clips of the lances I have killed..corals too.
Cool! How big are those fer'de Lance's? Their kinda a nondescript looking ,huh?
Like straight dark brown, don't even have a spade shaped head like pit vipers,,, what's that saying bout coral snakes " red on black,friend of Jack,",,,,red on yellow, kill a fellow ",,, I read back a the turn of the century (two of them ago)
Those African big game hunters used shotguns with buckshot while bagging leopards.
 
Cool! How big are those fer'de Lance's? Their kinda a nondescript looking ,huh?
Like straight dark brown, don't even have a spade shaped head like pit vipers,,, what's that saying bout coral snakes " red on black,friend of Jack,",,,,red on yellow, kill a fellow ",,, I read back a the turn of the century (two of them ago)
Those African big game hunters used shotguns with buckshot while bagging leopards.
I killed a lance about a year ago..nice male about a meter long ( 3 feet) nasty bastid..aggresive....over the yrs killed half dozen Corals. Lance far more dangerous. Here the stats from a couple yrs ago was 3000 venomous snake bites..10 deaths..all from the lance. Most snake bits aren't lethal..in spite of the movie crap! I have some great pictures here of the lance..i will load them in time. Its a pain.
 
Cool! How big are those fer'de Lance's? Their kinda a nondescript looking ,huh?
Like straight dark brown, don't even have a spade shaped head like pit vipers,,, what's that saying bout coral snakes " red on black,friend of Jack,",,,,red on yellow, kill a fellow ",,, I read back a the turn of the century (two of them ago)
Those African big game hunters used shotguns with buckshot while bagging leopards.
They got a series of x's along the back...terciopelo is the name here...the velvet snake...nasty and aggressive. breed like rabbits...plenty here..night feeders. Bad place to wonder around at night.:grin:. Always afraid for the dogs.
 
I killed a lance about a year ago..nice male about a meter long ( 3 feet) nasty bastid..aggresive....over the yrs killed half dozen Corals. Lance far more dangerous. Here the stats from a couple yrs ago was 3000 venomous snake bites..10 deaths..all from the lance. Most snake bits aren't lethal..in spite of the movie crap! I have some great pictures here of the lance..i will load them in time. Its a pain.[/QUOTE
Back in the day me and my friends used to kill rattlesnakes and fry them in butter.
I still have a box with rattles in it.:thumbup:
 
They got a series of x's along the back...terciopelo is the name here...the velvet snake...nasty and aggressive. breed like rabbits...plenty here..night feeders. Bad place to wonder around at night.:grin:. Always afraid for the dogs.


Copy! Other than mongoose coming to mind I don't know what(if any) natural predator to it would be,,,other than YOU!;)
 
Copy! Other than mongoose coming to mind I don't know what(if any) natural predator to it would be,,,other than YOU!;)
If they are not too close to the house...l walk around them and give them the respect they deserve..only kill them if they are too close to the house and my dogs.....Shot them cats on sight....
 
No shytt..whats the flavour...
Well ,,,you've eaten frog legs? ,,,they don't taste exactly like that and they don't taste like chicken but if you could combine both of those,,, you'd be in the general zip code
 
Well ,,,you've eaten frog legs? ,,,they don't taste exactly like that and they don't taste like chicken but if you could combine both of those,,, you'd be in the general zip code
Ha!! I have eatin many frogs legs...bullfrogs. I ain't French...but love frog legs..shot then with .22's...speared them...you name it. Can't believe l have met somebody that 'hunted" frogs!!!
 
Up at our cabin back in the day they were everywhere.
My uncle would take a huge 22 longbarrel out of his checker cab and put 22 buckckshot into it and blow them away at 30 yards.
My friends thought he was clint eastwood lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,226
Messages
14,673,702
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top