waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Are you sure they were footsteps you felt............I know. I felt your footsteps behind me.![]()
You have a dirty mind, sir! I was thinking she felt my aura...
You have a dirty mind, sir! I was thinking she felt my aura...![]()

what dirty mind?
apparently she could not tell the difference between ur foot or ur aura.
i guess that means it was not very memorable or too short an experience.
![]()

You drinking today, Coach?
Why?? What happened??
You drinking today, Coach?

No I've not, Dick Cheese,huh? Sounds like the funny sort for sure![]()




. I thought it was Richard Head!!I had a tissy fit last night. Not sure if you were aware. I made an arse of myself to several members here. I deleted all the posts, brother.Why?? What happened??.
Why is that funny?? Lol
No worries!!I had a tissy fit last night. Not sure if you were aware. I made an arse of myself to several members here. I deleted all the posts, brother.
Just wanted to apologize to you, regardless, Boxer, as I have the others.
You boozing, brother?
it was your response to coach's response to my responseWhy is that funny?? Lol
Oh, I was just asking him, Puttyit was your response to coach's response to my response
