Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Are you watching the game, sis?I may have to have a few myself, after all, it's the Egals playing Miami in a bit. That's all I seen on the local news, argh! Wentz Wentz Wentz![]()
Pineapple vodka, Coach?? Que es eso?I got a buzz cut yesterday but kept the goatee. Just got back from the island. Getting in a quick workout and gonna have a few pineapple vodkas so i can sleep tonight. Haven't drank since Saturday but ill need a few tonight. Wind and rain on a metal roof can be a bit noisy. Salud!
Pineapple infused vodka and water. Very tropical. Esta con madre!Pineapple vodka, Coach?? Que es eso?
Orale!!!!Pineapple infused vodka and water. Very tropical. Esta con madre!




Happy birthday to @MichaelWinicki hes not a beer threaded, but it gives us a reason to drink while we wait for Hurricane Harvey! Salud!
Whatever tickles your pickle, bro. We got guys in here that don't even drink alcohol. We don't discriminate, but we do lay it on pretty thick. Salud!I have to say I don't like beer. I will take a bourbon and coke or a margarita with rotgut liquor out of a plastic bottle over beer every time and twice on Sundays.
Then there is schnapps.
Whatever tickles your pickle, bro. We got guys in here that don't even drink alcohol. We don't discriminate, but we do lay it on pretty thick. Salud!
Whatever tickles your pickle, bro. We got guys in here that don't even drink alcohol. We don't discriminate, but we do lay it on pretty thick. Salud!

Btw, you're always welcome around here, just pick up after yourself. Lol.I have to say I don't like beer. I will take a bourbon and coke or a margarita with rotgut liquor out of a plastic bottle over beer every time and twice on Sundays.
Then there is schnapps.
Thanks Ranching!
Why cannot I like in this thread!?! The injustice!!!!!!11!

LikeWhy cannot I like in this thread!?! The injustice!!!!!!11!
Your presence around here will bring up the IQ of the thread. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. LolWhy cannot I like in this thread!?! The injustice!!!!!!11!
Legitimately adore your presence in here, rockgut wine and allYeah hope you have had and will continue to have a good one, holmes.
Hey'a Coach!!!!Your presence around here will bring up the IQ of the thread. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Lol
Waldo is our resident genius and melon is our prose.
