I'd love to get my hands on........
Well now fellers, I kinda lead it down that way in a thinly veiled fashion,,, but the Flux Capacitor bit was just to good to leave outMe too.....![]()
Lol, Salud bro!Well now fellers, I kinda lead it down that way in a thinly veiled fashion,,, but the Flux Capacitor bit was just to good to leave out![]()
No prob bro.Hilarious! Thanks Max.
Wish I was with you as I'd love to lay my hands on an actual operational Flux Capacitor, wow!,,, er,, and enjoy a good beverage with fine company, also.![]()
I'd love to get my hands on........
Me too.....![]()
Over,TKO 10 RDS clan MacGregor was getting rocked last couple of RDS.Fight update?
Drink it my friend!!Over to 10 RDS clan MacGregor was getting rocked last couple of RDS.
( I've got a green plastic jug of Clan MacGregor Scotch, half a gallon of it somewhere around here,,, I know it's dusty from the last time I saw it,,)
Over,TKO 10 RDS clan MacGregor was getting rocked last couple of RDS.
( I've got a green plastic jug of Clan MacGregor Scotch, half a gallon of it somewhere around here,,, I know it's dusty from the last time I saw it,,)
Ya, not to many people are,,,CHA-CHING!Thanks for the update Melon,not surprised with the results,
Thank you RGV!Great songs Max... you sure can pick them
![]()
