maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Lol no Pennsylvania.G D man! was this in west Virginia? Cuz them ol' gals are fast!!!,,, and I'm talking fleet of foot fast from having to outrun their brothers,,,
![]()
Oh I could tell you so much more and all true!!
My best friends sisters name was Jennifer.. freaking smoking hot.
Well I told a buddy at school about her and he wanted to get with her.
so I arranged a time on one of the sleepover nights.
well my buddy who was from the other side of the tracks his name was mark.
Well mark and Jennifer were left alone in the den and Mark folded l;ike a cheap camera and ran out of there lol.
What a *****!! I never let him live that down




,,, I'm thinking I just got stung, and am just to Jim Beam fortified to feel it,,,