I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach and Carlos are Making me feel left out!

Ok, Boxer, time to one up them!!!
 
GQ0TFDg.jpg
 
If you look in the picture thread in the Support Zone, W, you’ll see our guy Francis with a 550 sawed off
 
Hi beer thread bros! Just checking in. I've been outta town doing some plant inspections. Just got back into the groove of things.

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun sat. Gulp gulp gulpzzz
 
Hey LOC Just doing some drinking and chillin you?
We miss you around here brother!!
My bro! Miss u guys too. Good group of brothers here. I'll be back just been trying to manage a new schedule. But I'm easing back to the thread! The coolest peeps are here
 
My bro! Miss u guys too. Good group of brothers here. I'll be back just been trying to manage a new schedule. But I'm easing back to the thread! The coolest peeps are here
I get you man my work keeps me from this place way to much.
I get so spent sometimes.
 
I get you man my work keeps me from this place way to much.
I get so spent sometimes.
Man I was stuck in a little town for a couple of days. They didn't even have a real gym in town. Closest one was 37 miles away aaaaargh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,098
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top