I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys- 1st things 1st: I'm tossing back some Fat Tire. Decent fall beer, in my humble opinion.
Made friends with a Belgian recently, who introduced me to Gulden Draak.

Whoa! Now that's the stuff! Expensive, but my goodness... tasty.

Now 2nd things 2nd. Time to start smelling like a big boy, finally.
I now use L'Occitane for my aftershave and shower gel... amazing stuff and my wife goes cray cray over it. Beautiful and yet subtle tones of juniper and leather.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a nice, not-highschool-shower-smelling deodorant/antiperspirant so I can complete this theme?

That would be peaches.

I am completely over the Axe and the goofy Old Spice scents.
I use Ben Gay. Drives the mall walkers crazy!
 
Cheers guys. Sorry I ain't been around much. Busy as hell.

Bottoms up!
 
i chased u away!
how is the stuff in houston going?
did not realize u r dex!

Everything on schedule here, house is almost done and we already got the $$$ for the flooded SUV :D

Gonna stay here through xmas for family then head back to LA.
 
Good morning! Nice and cool 85 degrees in South Texas today.

yea, it is going to get up to 90 here inland in bay area.
going to go off closer to the bay to stay cool.
getting ready for my trip to reno-tahoe area tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,085
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top