I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Found one of @haleyrules showing off his home made pool slide.
giphy.gif
:laugh:
@Trouty @Ranching @Melonfeud @waldoputty @maxdogg @PA Cowboy Fan
:laugh:
 
Yeah,he had a belly full of lite beer,,,I picked on it right away with a quick field calculation of his mass x velocity ,with ambient temperature & sea level differation factored in as an accountable after thought,,, Yessir, picked up on it right awayo_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
It is for the folks in the fires path, brother. They happen every year out here. Still, I live within a city so it would have to be one heck of a fire to reach me.
i hope u have hepa air filters. the fire generates a lot of smoke filled with fine particles that are very bad for your lungs. hepa filters will remove most of them
 
Cold and wet down here. Supposed to get snow flurries overnight. Brrrrrrr!
 
I finally start my new job today after lunch. My state license was activated yesterday. I hope they don't have the CZ blocked on my office computer.
 
I finally start my new job today after lunch. My state license was activated yesterday. I hope they don't have the CZ blocked on my office computer.

sounds fun.
be careful about surfing naughty sites at the office, naughty coachie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,578
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top