I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I wish I was drunk so I could understand them. I can't tell if they are mad or just messing around. Those two guys are too smart for me. I can barely work the remote control on my robotic bartender! Lol!
lol.Me too. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Ha!! I caught that live!! He don't know you very well!!

Yeah I ran into him 2 weeks ago in the draft zone and again in the possible HC threads. Seems he had a bone to pick with me too. Guess he just gets off thinking he knows everything and if you don't agree or if your idea is not to his liking, he actually tries to bash you as a moron. I finally stopped replying before I call him out as the ****** he was being.
 
Yeah I ran into him 2 weeks ago in the draft zone and again in the possible HC threads. Seems he had a bone to pick with me too. Guess he just gets off thinking he knows everything and if you don't agree or if your idea is not to his liking, he actually tries to bash you as a moron. I finally stopped replying before I call him out as the ****** he was being.
Fluk him!
 
Fluk him!

No worries, I have thick skin.... Oh BTW, maxdogg and I buried the hatchet. Though after it was buried, I moved it away from his bone pile encase he goes looking for it again.... Seems we have quite a few things in common after all. Still trying to get through his weird tales thread. Some he posted are almost an hour long.
 
No worries, I have thick skin.... Oh BTW, maxdogg and I buried the hatchet. Though after it was buried, I moved it away from his bone pile encase he goes looking for it again.... Seems we have quite a few things in common after all. Still trying to get through his weird tales thread. Some he posted are almost an hour long.
Cool! As long as you hate Garrett!
 
Hey flokkers!!! I've been hitting the holiday party scene! A little buzzed, but I got a few real estate leads. If they don't want to list their place with me I'll have to kick their ***!!! Lol! Salud!
 
Man i think I just ran into randy Gregory at the 7-11 by my casa. I'll post a pic and let you guys decide. I just got outta he gym and he said supzz. I said supz back.

I kinda hope it wasn't him cause this dude was buying things Randy shouldn't be buying
 
Man i think I just ran into randy Gregory at the 7-11 by my casa. I'll post a pic and let you guys decide. I just got outta he gym and he said supzz. I said supz back.

I kinda hope it wasn't him cause this dude was buying things Randy shouldn't be buying
Was he buying bread sticks? As long as they don't show on his piss test! Lol!
 
Hey flokkers!!! I've been hitting the holiday party scene! A little buzzed, but I got a few real estate leads. If they don't want to list their place with me I'll have to kick their ***!!! Lol! Salud!


He said Leads lol
 
Yeah I ran into him 2 weeks ago in the draft zone and again in the possible HC threads. Seems he had a bone to pick with me too. Guess he just gets off thinking he knows everything and if you don't agree or if your idea is not to his liking, he actually tries to bash you as a moron. I finally stopped replying before I call him out as the ****** he was being.
Yeah. He even went after Winicki. I mean that's really nuts. Seems like a troublemaker.
 
Man i think I just ran into randy Gregory at the 7-11 by my casa. I'll post a pic and let you guys decide. I just got outta he gym and he said supzz. I said supz back.

I kinda hope it wasn't him cause this dude was buying things Randy shouldn't be buying
GD Prime post the pics. Did you see him on a street corner talkin to strangers??
 
morning everyone.
Hey Wallace! Good morning! Tied one on with my brothers and a close cousin last night. Had a blast. Sitting in my sauna sweating it out before I head out to a family fish fry. Don't tell trout we'r gonna eat his cousins. Lol
 
Hey Wallace! Good morning! Tied one on with my brothers and a close cousin last night. Had a blast. Sitting in my sauna sweating it out before I head out to a family fish fry. Don't tell trout we'r gonna eat his cousins. Lol

hey Gus, morning.
fish fry!
i am hungry?
did u get any sea @Trouty?
tried calling trouty yesterday but did not get through.
may be he finally got lucky, poor girl...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,774
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top