I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a bar. Lol
lol. I only truly enjoy the Cantinas aqui. Here!! They have character and characters. A beer in the local Cantina is 65 cents. The touristy type Bars its more like 2 bucks. Anyway, Cantinas are more entertaining and the sporting ladies are more understanding.:). I'm just a poor retired Sailor!.
 
lol. I only truly enjoy the Cantinas aqui. Here!! They have character and characters. A beer in the local Cantina is 65 cents. The touristy type Bars its more like 2 bucks. Anyway, Cantinas are more entertaining and the sporting ladies are more understanding.:). I'm just a poor retired Sailor!.
Amen! I've been in a few cantinas myself.
 
lol. I only truly enjoy the Cantinas aqui. Here!! They have character and characters. A beer in the local Cantina is 65 cents. The touristy type Bars its more like 2 bucks. Anyway, Cantinas are more entertaining and the sporting ladies are more understanding.:). I'm just a poor retired Sailor!.
Do you go day(s) without drinking, some days?
 
Cantinas in TJ (especially Rosarito and Ensenada), in certain areas, are probably pretty close to what you have down there, Haley.
 
Do you go day(s) without drinking, some days?
Sure, of course. I am not 34 anymore. You must pick your spots more carefully as you age. Can't binge drink anymore. I sip and get quietly pissed most days but take a few days off every week so l can live a little longer for whatever that's really worth. Do you enjoy Jimmy Buffett? He has it figured out. Life is about endurance. How much do you want it. That's the secret...not healthy living or all the other BS.
 
Sure, of course. I am not 34 anymore. You must pick your spots more carefully as you age. Can't binge drink anymore. I sip and get quietly pissed most days but take a few days off every week so l can live a little longer for whatever that's really worth. Do you enjoy Jimmy Buffett? He has it figured out. Life is about endurance. How much do you want it. That's the secret...not healthy living or all the other BS.
You know me, brother. Sometimes I just don't give a ****. I need to adopt an approach like the one in your post.
 
You know me, brother. Sometimes I just don't give a ****. I need to adopt an approach like the one in your post.
I was the same. Heck, l used to fight for money. What could be worse? Think about the emptiness the lack of humanity.
 
I've fallen for so many crazy broads, man lol

Shoulda just bit the bullet and stayed married to the original crazy one :)
Sure, we have discussed this before. The best, most human woman l have ever known, and my most favoured years, was with a former whoore. Hard thing to say...but the truth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,780
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top