I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jack is “The Real Santa Claus” And is still making deliveries :cool:
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas all. @Ranching I am around. Giants suck. Cowboys suck. I really hate football this year. Both me and my kids are done for the year. I will show up time to time. Love you all. Enjoy the Eagles loss tonight. :)
 
Merry Xmas to all my bros and gals in the beer thread. Love you guys
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you more!
tackle.gif
 
Merry Christmas all. @Ranching I am around. Giants suck. Cowboys suck. I really hate football this year. Both me and my kids are done for the year. I will show up time to time. Love you all. Enjoy the Eagles loss tonight. :)
Egals will be one and done. Their a carbon copy of our boys of last year. When they play a good team, they won't squeak in a win like they did in NY and last nite.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top