I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeal like a pig!!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


I don't think the Waldo is all that well versed in the male cult of popular Americana, pretty sure he didn't pick-up on it the last time I mentioned canoe trip to him ,Coacho_O
 
I'm about 1/3 of the way through a bowl of Campbell's 'bean w bacon' condensed soup,,,you gotta add at least a 1/2 of water to it,and I incorporated a handful of 5 cheese grated cheeses & about 2 1/2 spoonfuls of that mezzetta brand of pickled Italian giardinier mix,,,WoW,,good stuff,guys,,,:thumbup:
And a can of Bud,,,o_O
 
I'm about 1/3 of the way through a bowl of Campbell's 'bean w bacon' condensed soup,,,you gotta add at least a 1/2 of water to it,and I incorporated a handful of 5 cheese grated cheeses & about 2 1/2 spoonfuls of that mezzetta brand of pickled Italian giardinier mix,,,WoW,,good stuff,guys,,,:thumbup:
And a can of Bud,,,o_O
That soup sounds good! Enjoy, brother!
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


I don't think the Waldo is all that well versed in the male cult of popular Americana, pretty sure he didn't pick-up on it the last time I mentioned canoe trip to him ,Coacho_O

i see.
just looked it up in the urban dictionary.
melon and coachie's minds are always naughty naughty. :)
 
lemon and tea bro
a long session with @daboyzruleperiod may help also.
giphy.gif
@Ranching
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top