Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467

To reply to post or text, that is the questionLove ya too amigo...made it back home while ago...home sweet home
DAve is back --here is a song for you Prime Time
Watching a chick flick with the wife and kid. Almost over, I'm recording it!Fellas, Evel Live is on the History channel now. He is trying to break three of Evels' records including Caesars Palace![]()
DAve is back --here is a song for you Prime Time
Indeedy it is, Xelda. I'm grinding him down to dust. I wont relent until he gives up and leaves or is bannedWait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.
Watching a chick flick with the wife and kid. Almost over, I'm recording it!

Que pasa vato? Como esta El Hombre?Try not to cry amigo![]()
he is watching the Crue VideoTry not to cry amigo![]()

Watching a chick flick with the wife and kid. Almost over, I'm recording it!
ATM???? That'll wake up @waldoputtyRecording as well, grilling some steaks ATM![]()
Que pasa vato? Como esta El Hombre?
Salud!Who invited the Eagle **** to the board? Lots of sewage coming from that mouth.
A lot of stupid threads lately as well!
I need a beer... Toss me one of those Coors Banquet Beers gotta keep it classy.
-Pinkie up
He just got me be kicked from the thread. But I took him with meWho invited the Eagle **** to the board? Lots of sewage coming from that mouth.
A lot of stupid threads lately as well!
I need a beer... Toss me one of those Coors Banquet Beers gotta keep it classy.
-Pinkie up
He just got me be kicked from the thread. But I took him with me
