I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Melonfeud

your passive aggressive shade is duly noted, bro. treating me like i am some kind of *****
Damn, I'm glad I've been staying off the main boards....Cabin fever, we need the season to start soon or we may need to hire a bouncer at the Tavern! Lol, Salud! Having a few vodka and Gatorades getting ready for a road trip
 
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dude is branching out, and trying to come out at me with some nonsense like im some fake punk here

saying i think "im great"

this guy

tho, if it is for likes, maybe it perturbs me a lil less, Coacharino

he wont even reply to me

is he relegated to the annals of other board members here who throw shade then run off??

i never ever do it. ever. i expect the same respect. especially from a "friend"

"with friends like these..."
I think your great, does that count....
 
Damn, I'm glad I've been staying off the main boards....Cabin fever, we need the season to start soon or we may need to hire a bouncer at the Tavern! Lol, Salud! Having a few vodka and Gatorades getting ready for a road trip
this is in the ot zone lol
 
@OmerV

no, guy, i just love this board, it's members, and wont derail that thread.

you take an innocuous yet fun-hearted post of mine and scrutinize it for no apparent reason than to police the thread, i will take offense
I give a monster middle finger to Omer! Suck it Wilhelm scream!

I dare somebody to look into the Wilhelm scream!
 
@Melonfeud

im deleting the threads in there throwing shade at you

as disrespected as i was by your comment, i don't need to be going after you like that

just please, cut sling load on that passive aggressive nonsense you sent my way

please, brother
 

200.gif
 
There is a house a block over from me and the residents have been cutting down a pine tree over the past several days. A big pine tree. I just drove by and he has his suburban backed in with a tow rope strapped around the gigantic tree stump and to the back of his truck. You have no idea how bad I want to go grab a lawn chair, some brews, and set up shop across the street from him because I'm willing to bet it's going to be a great show!!!
1f602.png
 
You want one one of these? Ten thousand dollars!
You want this? Come and get it!
Whoo!
You can't get this! You can get what you want, but you can't get what the Nature Boy got!!!

WHOOO!!!!
 
There is a house a block over from me and the residents have been cutting down a pine tree over the past several days. A big pine tree. I just drove by and he has his suburban backed in with a tow rope strapped around the gigantic tree stump and to the back of his truck. You have no idea how bad I want to go grab a lawn chair, some brews, and set up shop across the street from him because I'm willing to bet it's going to be a great show!!!
1f602.png
Dude... It would be epic, if I was there with you.

WHOOO!!!!
 
There is a house a block over from me and the residents have been cutting down a pine tree over the past several days. A big pine tree. I just drove by and he has his suburban backed in with a tow rope strapped around the gigantic tree stump and to the back of his truck. You have no idea how bad I want to go grab a lawn chair, some brews, and set up shop across the street from him because I'm willing to bet it's going to be a great show!!!
1f602.png
LOL, you're bad.
tenor.gif
 
@Melonfeud

your passive aggressive shade is duly noted, bro. treating me like i am some kind of *****
I thinker I got ' booted' from that thread! As I can't / allowed to touch yer' latest posts,,,MY WHAT KINDA' SHADE?,,,MAN! it's dudes gettin' bent outta pristine cool conformity like yerself that make's me G.D. glad I'll die friendless,,,er,,, that cat that shacks with me might be sad 20or 30 minutes outta' the day fer' a 72 hour stretch, but,,,and just what the Hell are you posting all ******* bent& twisty at me fer' anyway?,,, SHEESE!,,,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,773
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top