lukin2006
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,090
- Reaction score
- 19,513
Where are you @lukin2006 ? What's your score prediction tonight?
You want at score prediction. 20-14 Atlanta ... what I would is 49-0 Atlanta ...
Where are you @lukin2006 ? What's your score prediction tonight?
I don't know. I'm confused. Let me go ask Raunchy.![]()
69 - 2Where are you @lukin2006 ? What's your score prediction tonight?
And keep your naughty comment out of this conversation Putty!![]()
Lol. That's a good prediction. I really think the old Foles will show up. You know, interception Foles. Ryan HAS no choice but to play good with that big pay day he received after that playoff loss in Philly.You want at score prediction. 20-14 Atlanta ... what I would is 49-0 Atlanta ...
Lol. That's a good prediction. I really think the old Foles will show up. You know, interception Foles. Ryan HAS no choice but to play good with that big pay day he received after thst playoff loss in Philly.
I still blame him for the Egals SB championship. Ryan tossing that lob into the endzone. Thats when the Ciwboy gans nightmare had started.
WOW. You really think the Egals will put that many up on the Falcons D?!69 - 2
Lol. Aren't you aboard that plane yet?i guess u need more experimentation to be sure
Mile high club!!!! Been a long time.....Lol. Aren't you aboard that plane yet?
I've been a follower of Zen meditation for years. It has changed me as a person.I kinda hope the Eagles win!!!!!

I've been a follower of Zen meditation for years. It has changed me as a person.
Why did I reply to your post in this way?
The Universe works in strange ways...
We can convo...I love talking about the universe. SO many possibilities.
We can convo...
