I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're stupid luck contines.:mad:

Quinn should have been shown the door after that SB collapse. Playing Atlanta at home was no real test. The Falcons are not that good. 4 shots from the 1 and you don't score, and you have your best player on the bench...and Collinsworth is saying Jones was gassed, gassed in quarter 1. If your players are gassed after a few minutes ... you as a head coach suck, seriously gassed. I watch hockey, hockey players are far more athletic and far tougher, and play an equally physical game and I've never heard an announcer say a player was gassed in game 1 of an 82 game schedule. Of course, hockey is not catering to the wimps in our society and bubble wrapping players...
 
They put the tube back down my Uncle. It doesn't look good right now. They are already talking about funerals and hoping he can stay alive long enough for his son to get up there. :(
 
They put the tube back down my Uncle. It doesn't look good right now. They are already talking about funerals and hoping he can stay alive long enough for his son to get up there. :(
So very sorry. Be strong, my friend.
 
They put the tube back down my Uncle. It doesn't look good right now. They are already talking about funerals and hoping he can stay alive long enough for his son to get up there. :(
I'm sorry, PA. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, and your uncle, brother.
 
They put the tube back down my Uncle. It doesn't look good right now. They are already talking about funerals and hoping he can stay alive long enough for his son to get up there. :(

Very sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers headed your way...
 
They put the tube back down my Uncle. It doesn't look good right now. They are already talking about funerals and hoping he can stay alive long enough for his son to get up there. :(
I'm so very sorry luv. I know exactly what you're going through. I couldn't believe they couldn't help my uncle with something I thought was so simple being it's called just a virus. I understand more about now.

The virus shuts down the organs one by one. As cruel as this may sound, pray that our God takes him home while your sweet uncle is sleeping. My prayers are with you my friend.
 
Quinn should have been shown the door after that SB collapse. Playing Atlanta at home was no real test. The Falcons are not that good. 4 shots from the 1 and you don't score, and you have your best player on the bench...and Collinsworth is saying Jones was gassed, gassed in quarter 1. If your players are gassed after a few minutes ... you as a head coach suck, seriously gassed. I watch hockey, hockey players are far more athletic and far tougher, and play an equally physical game and I've never heard an announcer say a player was gassed in game 1 of an 82 game schedule. Of course, hockey is not catering to the wimps in our society and bubble wrapping players...
Tell us how you REALLY feel dear?!:muttley:

Ryan isn't worth that huge pay raise he received after last year's playoff performance. Agree, Atlanta isn't the team they were a few years ago. Pathetic. I didn't watch it, but I heard there was a total of 26 penalties. What a joke.
 
I'm so very sorry luv. I know exactly what you're going through. I couldn't believe they couldn't help my uncle with something I thought was so simple being it's called just a virus. I understand more about now.

The virus shuts down the organs one by one. As cruel as this may sound, pray that our God takes him home while your sweet uncle is sleeping. My prayers are with you my friend.
Thank you so much. :) It's hard for me too because he is my last Uncle. I lost my Aunt and My Mom both in the month of October. This time of the year is always tough for me. For awhile it actually sounded like he was getting better. He got hit by a drunk driver early this year and he's had health problems ever since. This was just one of them.
 
Tell us how you REALLY feel dear?!:muttley:

Ryan isn't worth that huge pay raise he received after last year's playoff performance. Agree, Atlanta isn't the team they were a few years ago. Pathetic. I didn't watch it, but I heard there was a total of 26 penalties. What a joke.

It was a flag festival, just terrible. I can't stand Ryan. I wouldn't trade Dak for him. I'm confidant that Zeke would have scored from the 1, but Collinsworth was so impressed with their supposed 2 headed monster rushing attack ... no thanks, give me Zeke with a little Smith sprinkled in.
 
Perfect weather ... about 5 degrees from needing long pants but cool enough not to break a sweat.
 
Thank you so much. :) It's hard for me too because he is my last Uncle. I lost my Aunt and My Mom both in the month of October. This time of the year is always tough for me. For awhile it actually sounded like he was getting better. He got hit by a drunk driver early this year and he's had health problems ever since. This was just one of them.
Aw PA, that's horrible. Losing both your mom & aunt, let alone at the same time. I can't even imagine the heartache you've endured. Is your uncle the husband from the aunt that you had lost?
 
Perfect weather ... about 5 degrees from needing long pants but cool enough not to break a sweat.
Will you shush lol. STILL humid here. Tonight the cold front is coming in FOR GOOD. I can't wait.
 
It was a flag festival, just terrible. I can't stand Ryan. I wouldn't trade Dak for him. I'm confidant that Zeke would have scored from the 1, but Collinsworth was so impressed with their supposed 2 headed monster rushing attack ... no thanks, give me Zeke with a little Smith sprinkled in.
Agree 110%. Let's see how the 2 headed monster rushing attack is vs a good team....away! Collinsworth gets impressed when he changes his socks. What's that tell ya?!:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,520
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top