I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
what r u up to today coach?
putty has a meeting in 5 hours in sunny santa monica.
getting videotaped for 20 sec elevator speech on startup company... :lmao:
Went on a tour of houses. Came to see my dad and then I have a 6 o'clock meeting at the country club. Probably will stay for a few drinks afterwards.
 
Hey everyone. Just checking in. Probably won't be back for a couple of weeks. Loved that game Sunday night. At least the Cowboys looked somewhat better.
 
The computer's been hacked so I have to get a new one. I can't even access the internet on the old one. They got me good. Pretending they were from Microsoft. I was just stupid.
That sucks. Stay off the porn sites....lol!
 
Oh I do have some good news. My Uncle has been taken out of ICU and he's sitting up and talking. Still very weak though. Keeping my fingers crossed.
 
The computer's been hacked so I have to get a new one. I can't even access the internet on the old one. They got me good. Pretending they were from Microsoft. I was just stupid.

if u buy another one and u just browe (not word process/spreadsheets etc), you may want to consider a chromebook which has less of those problems (knock on wood).
i owned a couple and i dont even own virus software (knock on wood).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,255
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top