I like Dak Prescott

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, this is just I like him as a QB, and I wanted to see how far a thread this simple could go hehe. A bit of an experiment.
5 pages....seems a bit thin. Could be a failure?

This is probably a first for me. A Cowboy that needs his own "I like ____" thread. Not sure I have seen one before. Congrats.

Dak? He's an okay dude.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
5 pages....seems a bit thin. Could be a failure?

This is probably a first for me. A Cowboy that needs his own "I like ____" thread. Not sure I have seen one before. Congrats.

Dak? He's an okay dude.

Thank you! And I think 5 pages is quite good actually. Especially for how simple this thread was to create.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
haha. So when I say the opposite I am shouted down.
If you don't like Cousins, Jimmy G then you should feel relatively the same about Dak. Because that is the player he is.
Love the person, his story, his struggle. He is no world beater. Good QB, but he should not be paid like Mahomes. Go ahead and call me a pessimist.
He is no Rogers, Mahomes, Brady, Wilson types. Not insulting our QB. I have real tempered expectations for this QB.
did someone pee in your coffee this morning? smile. laugh. don't take life so seriously.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You like Dak based on what? His character, personality, his achievements?

The hooligans here are calling him "great."
Again, based on what?
I will eat humble pie with pleasure when he takes us deep into the playoffs. Until then I proffer a delay in his coronation and your palm-laying ways.
OMG, did someone pee in your coffee this morning....why so serious...take it easy dude. laugh. enjoy....take it easy