I like Jaylon

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I think he is overpaid and overplayed, but I also think he is a good team player and is still gonna be a big part of this team.
Seriously, going to count to 3 at that point put your head up against your computer screen so I can slap some sense into you! Smith is a clueless bum! I could spot him the C-O-W-B-O in COWBOY and he couldn't spell it!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
He has several times

Not with Consistency and productivity. Some sound techniques with tracking and tackling using his footwork like he did in college are gone with the knee. I'm a bipolar optimistic so I think right now he's going to have a bounce back nasty season. Or relegated to certain packages and ST which seems to be what is his future. I think with Parsons beasting around next to him, Jay might make some plays. LVE is key as well. The LB corps need to be a legit threat with Quinn.

zerofill

Reaction score
He can’t play in the nfl anymore. Injury destroyed him. Dallas will be his last stop in the nfl.

Not so sure athletically he can't play anymore. I honestly think he just makes some really dumb decisions. Which could definitely be a factor in making his physical ability look much worse, when
he has to make up physically for his dumb choices.

He may do well if the people in front of him do their job well. Parsons, I think would have to get injured to not become a big name though.
I don't think he will be getting pulled much to let Jaylon in.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I think he is overpaid and overplayed, but I also think he is a good team player and is still gonna be a big part of this team.
Boooooooooooo. You’re better than this. Jaclyn would be better off in Ice Capades.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
i like 54.
i think he's a good player and a better person.
he tries to do too much alot of the times.
i think having a healthy LvE...and a young lion like Micah will help 54 alot.
plus a new DC...i'm excited for him.
i'm still a believer in 54.
go get'm Jaylon.
:starspin:CLEAR.EYE.VIEW.:starspin:
I think you mean #9

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm so happy for you liking Jaylon. You should find out if he feels the same way about you. What a great couple you would be. Good luck. :p

But honestly, you can have him. He has a year left on this team and then he's gonzo. A coach's main job is to find out where a team's warts are and then cover them up. Jaylon is a wart on this team that will be seeing less time on the field. :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so happy for you liking Jaylon. You should find out if he feels the same way about you. What a great couple you would be. Good luck. :p

But honestly, you can have him. He has a year left on this team and then he's gonzo. A coach's main job is to find out where a team's warts are and then cover them up. Jaylon is a wart on this team that will be seeing less time on the field. :)
A good coach will coach up what he has. Quinn is stuck with Smith for a year and will need him at some point, so if he's good, he'll coach him up and put him in a position to succeed and help the team

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garbage like your eyesight.
odd somehow your eyesight is better then a seasoned coaching staffs..sounds like garbage egos have run amuck in the ,and of your garbage mind..garbage in garbage out..not shock around here a small faction FEEL they are more equipped at choosing players then coaching staffs..

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Nice change of pace seeing a positive Jaylon thread. Everyone should be rooting for success and better all around play rather than looking for opportunities to backup a negative point every play.

We all know his contract doesn't justify his play, but he's a good dude and hopefully a new coordinator that better understands his strengths and weaknesses can bring out the best in him. Contrary to popular belief there are Jaylon highlight videos, lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jaylon is probably so upset he’s not featured on Hard Knocks.

streetcredit

Reaction score
odd somehow your eyesight is better then a seasoned coaching staffs..sounds like garbage egos have run amuck in the ,and of your garbage mind..garbage in garbage out..not shock around here a small faction FEEL they are more equipped at choosing players then coaching staffs..
Sure, it's based on feeling.....lol. Why not open your eyes. He'll be out of the league soon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't hate Jaylon but I think something is wrong. I think there is something wrong with the left leg and he is trying to protect it.

In this vid...look at about 0:35. He does a great job blocking the pass, but he refuses to land on the left leg.
At 0:50 he drops back in coverage, and does make the tackle downfield....but he's got a hobble there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not so sure athletically he can't play anymore. I honestly think he just makes some really dumb decisions. Which could definitely be a factor in making his physical ability look much worse, when
he has to make up physically for his dumb choices.

He may do well if the people in front of him do their job well. Parsons, I think would have to get injured to not become a big name though.
I don't think he will be getting pulled much to let Jaylon in.

Im betting Jaylon slowly gets phased out. If his inability to play isnt obvious now, it will become so very shortly.