I like the idea of Dak signing with a second tier organization

MyUserName

Reaction score
Have him get paid by a team that doesn’t hold much national endorsement value and will probably never sniff anything close to a conference championship. He can wallow in his undeserved millions on a subpar team *****ing about not being surrounded by enough talent and regretting his decision. I’m thinking Cincy or Detroit would be a nice fit.

Good riddance you spoiled-self-entitled-average-at-best ingrate.

As for Dallas, sign Brady and draft Jordan Love.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Have him get paid by a team that doesn’t hold much national endorsement value and will probably never sniff anything close to a conference championship. He can wallow in his undeserved millions on a subpar team *****ing about not being surrounded by enough talent and regretting his decision. I’m thinking Cincy or Detroit would be a nice fit.

Well, Cincy is taking Burrow at #1 and Detroit has Matt Stafford.
So forget about those two.

Dallas will be Dak's home but if we're looking at far-fetch possibilities, I'd say the Dolphins, Chargers, Jags, Bears, Panthers, Bucs all are least pondering their future at the position. I may have missed a team or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

dckid

Reaction score

I agree with everything except the mid tier team organization. We have not sniffed a championship game since 1996!!!! We are a mid tier org. The only teams worst than us are:
Detroit, Washington, Buffalo,Cincy, Cleveland, Miami Jacksonville maybe even though they have been to two championship games since we have... then it’s our mid tier area . Truth hurts it but also gives us a chance for realizing who we are.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well, Cincy is taking Burrows at #1 and Detroit has Matt Stafford.
So forget about those two.

Cincy should sign Whitten to catch passes from that Burrows fella.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I agree with everything except the mid tier team organization. We have not sniffed a championship game since 1996!!!! We are a mid tier org. The only teams worst than us are:
Detroit, Washington, Buffalo,Cincy, Cleveland, Miami Jacksonville maybe even though they have been to two championship games since we have... then it’s our mid tier area . Truth hurts it but also gives us a chance for realizing who we are.
Dallas is considered a top tier organization if you consider everything--including fan base, attendance, national coverage, endorsements, ownership will to pay, etc. It's the entire world's most valuable sports franchise.

If you read his post you'll see he's referring to more than just won-loss records....though Dallas is one of the winningest teams in the last 6 years as well with 3 division titles. The current roster is top 10 for sure. Most QBs would love having these offensive payers around him. Add up what Dak has here on offense (the 10 players around him) and you'll be hard-pressed to find a better situation.

Last edited:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I like the idea of the Cowboys successfully managing the cap and pulling down three to four Super Bowls this decade:flagwave:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another stupid thread! I hope all you malcontents who would prefer a cast off or some other teams backup as our starting QB leave this board once Dak is resigned. It’s not going to be a very pleasant sight seeing this board flooded with idiots bellyaching about his contract, wishing the Cowboys would have gone after Case Keenum, Taysom Hill, Marcus Mariota, Andy Dalton, Blake Bortles or tried to coax Vince Young out of retirement to play for a cheap contract.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Hate to disappoint, but he's not going anywhere and will be the franchise quarterback for many years.

The scenario I see happening is Prescott is tagged, he doesn't participate in team drills till training camp, he has a learning curve with the new offense and coaching staff and underperforms. The team doesn't make the playoffs.

In the 2021 offseason Dallas will decide to move on and Prescott will become a free agent.

This can change if Prescott and the team can come to an agreement, but if they don't. That's what I believe will happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Apparently some here want the Cowboys to be a second tier organization with some of the names that are coming up to replace Dak. The new sizzling hot name that’s been mentioned the past few days has been Mr gadget Taysom Hill. Tim Tebow part 2 who’s attempted all of 13 career passes, completing less than half of them with no TDs. Yes, there’s actually fans riding the Taysom Hill bandwagon. :laugh:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

A second tier organization?........NOOO....he's not signing with the eagles.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Hater-ade flowing like crazy in here. Get your cups out and fill up. Wow.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hate to disappoint, but he's not going anywhere and will be the franchise quarterback for many years.

Hopefully at some point this year or over the next few years Dak reads the book "QB for dummies". He needs all the help he can get.

Here you go Dak, I found a training video for you....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You don't think the 2019 Cowboys were a subpar team? There aren't really that many the Cowboys can look down their nose at right now.

Detroit already has a highly pad QB. And, I'm wondering, which of those 3 career starts Garappolo had with the Patriots qualified him for a big contract.

You are missing that this is just the state of the NFL and the QB situation now. If you want to spend $10-15 MM/year on a QB, you will get a QB that shouldn't even be an NFL starter, even on bottom level teams.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This has to be a joke.

Nobody could have an idea this idiotic.