CFZ I like this version of Dak

dlobell

Reaction score
I saw 1 pick that was Daks fault. You obviously didn’t watch the game. Put the game controller down and way the games for once.
Not saying the second pick was his fault. But the fumble was his fault. That is two turnovers that were on him

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I blame all the int's on the receivers and the fumbled handoff was Moores's fault. dak can't play behind the center.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now I know its controversial anytime he's brought up. Also I'm still not convinced he's going to be able to lead this team to four consecutive playoff wins. That being said I like what he's been doing lately.

1. He's being way more decisive with the ball. He's getting the ball out of his hands. Letting it fly at times. Trusting his playmakers.

2. He's using his legs. If his top two reads aren't there he's running to make plays... and I think its great. Thats the dak we saw pre ankle injury.

3. He's being aggressive. When he used to check the ball down on 3rd and 8 it was mind boggling. Two weeks in a row now on 3rd and 15 or more, he's thrown the ball deep and it worked out! I can't recall him doing this in the past as much.

Sure his aggressiveness has led to more picks. But I can live with it cause its leading to points. He's not letting the negative plays bother him. He's not turning back into "checkdown dak". What does it mean? I don't know. But right now I kinda like how he's playing football.
Yeah I honestly don’t care if he throws a turnover and in the first half and ends the game with 2 or 3 tds at a 70 percent completion rate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not saying the second pick was his fault. But the fumble was his fault. That is two turnovers that were on him
The fumble was Biadasz fault. He hiked it into his own nut sack. You didn’t watch the game obviously either that or you’re blind.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
People act like you can't turn the ball over in the playoffs lol. Winning teams in the playoffs including super bowls usually turn the ball over. Just look up the stats.
It is also not as if Dallas is winning every, other game. They are stringing multiple win streaks. Heck Dallas only needs to win two straight in the playoffs for Dak to merit the acclaim from his detractors that they themselves say would be a watershed for him. Dallas has shown they are plenty capable of that.

reddyuta

Reaction score
meek Dak is the worst,agree with the the OP.if we are going to lose to Brady then Dak should lay it all out.