I like Troy Aikman's comments

ultron

Reaction score
I only watched the 4th quarter (because frankly I don’t enjoy watching the obvious unfold every week) and I really enjoyed him calling out the coaching, the defense, and the overall mentality of the team. I think playing the Patriots you get to see the direct contrast and so it’s easier perhaps just to call the spade a spade.

This Dallas team has as much skill or talent maybe more than the Pats. But it didn’t matter. It wasn’t ever going to matter and for the forseeable future it will not matter.

The mental, emotional and educational parts of the game/team show out over a full season.

The Pats are excellence. Our team is not.

The Pats are not excellence, they just made 2 or 3 more plays than us tonight and it was the difference between us potentially blowing them out & them winning. They blocked a punt - which never happens against us & they got an interception on Dak that only 1 DB in this league (Gillmore) could make. Let's just say the Cowboys did those 2 things to the Patriots and we got the ball in their Redzone both times, who wins that game today?

Also, the weather drastically helped the Patriots today.

ghst187

Reaction score
I only watched the 4th quarter (because frankly I don’t enjoy watching the obvious unfold every week) and I really enjoyed him calling out the coaching, the defense, and the overall mentality of the team. I think playing the Patriots you get to see the direct contrast and so it’s easier perhaps just to call the spade a spade.

This Dallas team has as much skill or talent maybe more than the Pats. But it didn’t matter. It wasn’t ever going to matter and for the forseeable future it will not matter.

The mental, emotional and educational parts of the game/team show out over a full season.

The Pats are excellence. Our team is not.

The Pats have crap for talent but they played very disciplined and team ball.
They also get a boost from good game planning and scheming...
JG runs the DCs like it’s an all star game....”we’re gonna go out there after a week of relaxed practices and run the plays that we like and see what the defense does”