I like what Roy Williams brings to the offense.

alby

Reaction score
Does anyone have the quote from Roy Williams when he said that he's never had this much fun and he wants TO to play 10 more years lol

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
RainMan;2427396 said:
What impresses me most with the offense is Bennett's emergence and our using him more often. We already know what Roy is, and we certainly know what TO and Witten are. Throw in Bennett, if he develops like he looks to be, and the offense becomes even more unreal.

Also, to note on Williams: Anyone see ESPN spotlight his two blocks on the "win-sealing" play where Barber dove for the first down? Roy blocked one man and took him out of the play, and then moved upfield and blocked the other guy that most certainly would have stopped Barber short of the 1st.

I saw that and loved it.

While I don't see Roy as a "stretch the field" type (he even said an aging Owens is faster than he is), he adds an element of toughness to the position and has great hands. Austin will be the real deep threat in coming years and he and Williams will be a great pair of starters.

I can't imagine any team having more great red zone options than Dallas -- Williams, Owens, Witten, Bennett and Barber as a runner, or receiver. And that's leaving out Curtis who had a couple of nice red zone catches last year.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2427667 said:
Roy Williams is our best receiver.

TO is good, but he drops a lot of passes, and you have to scheme ways to get him open. He can't get open on his own anymore.

I agree.

Trent Dilfer had a great analysis on the radio yesterday, saying that Owens now "needs X's and O's to get open" ... that he can't do it by himself anymore.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;2427672 said:
Emergency 911.... how can I help you?

I NEED Seven :D

to make a joke about that......

if 9 and 11 get dialed together you know someone is in trouble:D