I love the win but...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It looks like once again we are going to live and die with our players making plays outside of the passing scheme.

Our schemes are dog trash.. I was shocked on the drive where we saw a screen to Dunbar and a shovel pass to Witten and so were the Giants.

It's ashame at how bad we are at getting guys the football.

Hoods

Reaction score
It looks like once again we are going to live and die with our players making plays outside of the passing scheme.

Our schemes are dog trash.. I was shocked on the drive where we saw a screen to Dunbar and a shovel pass to Witten and so were the Giants.

So to prove your point that we suck at getting guys the football you cite two play calls where we did a great job of getting our guys the football?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So to prove your point that we suck at getting guys the football you cite two play calls where we did a great job of getting our guys the football?

Yeah because it's like see'ing big foot.

goshan

Reaction score
He is saying that our big plays came when the play broke down and we played sand-lot football, not designed patterns.

elcowboi

Reaction score

I think it has to do more with it being a division game and the Giants wanting to end their losing streak. Not every win is going to be pretty.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
giphy.gif

jrumann59

Reaction score
Almost all of our big plays in the passing game come outside of the scheme and not from its natural design.

Uh most big plays happen usually due to a breakdown. There is no "Big Play" section on the play card. Big plays happen for various reasons, blown coverage, broken tackles, good play call, great play by a player, sometimes just luck. Most big plays happen far more because of the first two than the other reasons.