I miss Romo's elusiveness

Nav22

Reaction score
Romo was a MONSTER. He had eyes in the back of his head and was the best I’ve ever seen at eluding a pass-rusher who has a clear path to the QB.

Can’t compare Dak to such a rare talent. They’re different players.

hopemsu

Reaction score
I agree. Romo in his prine was ellusive . I’d like to see Dak cut a little weight off, he’s not ellusive at all. He’s too big. Having said that, qbs that depend on elusiveness as part of their game don’t last long.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

We forget this guy could get out of of sacks like no other. Daks a big guy and can breal though some tackles. The touchdown vs the Texans/ JJ Watt is still my favourite.

He totally schooled JJ on that play, then throws a TD.....one of the best plays ever.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Romo was a MONSTER. He had eyes in the back of his head and was the best I’ve ever seen at eluding a pass-rusher who has a clear path to the QB.

Romo recognized a special capacity for QBs that he had in abundance - spatial awareness. He could keep track of the position of more moving bodies simultaneously than most people.

Mike White supposedly has a little Rainman in him. Maybe that will come with extra spatial awareness.