I must be catching what ever it is the Cowboys have

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2332445 said:
I envy you being all happy and stuff and attending those We Love Cupcakes meetings to raise money for the Wade statue at the new stadium.

:lmao:

notherbob

Reaction score
In prior years I would have been very upset right about now but not this year because in the last few years I have begun to expect progressively less from this team and my expectations have been met so I'm not at all upset.

It's going pretty much the way I thought it would go.

There's still plenty of season left to turn things around if the players care to; If they don't care, that's their business not mine.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
People need to get a grip. We're not going to waltz into everyones stadium and push them around. Give AZ credit. They were tough at home and wanted it a little more. Even the '92 team had bad losses.. (Rams at home/Wash on the road come to mind). I'd rather deal with the reality of a stinging loss and get better than last years fantasy ride beating Buffalo and Detroit.

kai cyr

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2331736 said:
Bingo, that's about it in a nutshell. Heck, there was a time I would of been kneeling on the floor in agony while Folk was lining up for that kick. Today I found myself thinking it was just delaying the inevitable.

After the blocked punt my wife said "I did not see that coming, are they allowed to do that"?

Thank god for comical relief from the wife. Put me in the mood to make some popcorn and watch a movie and forget about it all realizing these guys are still going to get paid for not earning it and tomorrow I get to go back and fight for ever dollar I earn so I can feed my family. Only difference is, I'll take pride in what I do.

The real world sucks...I swear on my life that if I were Professional athlete I would love every moment of it. Tony Romo has lost his swagger...his love of the game...his love of life. It's sad...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HomeOfLegends;2331588 said:
I find myself caring less and less after each loss and lackluster/heartless performance.

I feel the same way