I Predict a Huge Trade Coming

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Our 2 best trade pieces right now as players are Gallup and LVE.

Nothing else would have very much value or we would be interested in moving.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
W.T.F. is it w/y'all's idiotic fantasy of trading #13?
*unbelievable, SHEESE:mad:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
W.T.F. is it w/y'all's idiotic fantasy of trading #13?
*unbelievable, SHEESE:mad:

Because he will most likely be a cap casualty and if there is an opportunity to get something of quality for him instead of just letting him walk for nothing then we should look at it.

I'm a big fan of his but the team is top heavy with contracts and guys like Gallup probably have to go.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes.. He's super talented and on his rookie deal. The 5th year option would've made him a much better trade option but at 25 years old and his ability to play in space he is a good trade piece for some team but Dallas will want something big in return.

I don't think some of you understand how good of a player LVE is.
I hope he is the best linebacker in the NFL this season but his last two seasons he might have been the worst. If we put him on the trade block we would get nothing back because of his neck and play the last two seasons. Remember some teams took him off their board when he was drafted because of the neck.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Thanks
Because he will most likely be a cap casualty and if there is an opportunity to get something of quality for him instead of just letting him walk for nothing then we should look at it.

I'm a big fan of his but the team is top heavy with contracts and guys like Gallup probably have to go.
*Copy* but WHY isn't the #19's name getting dropped into the hat of possible roster cap casualties? As Gallup's pro career potential still got them new tire rubber molding stem doo-dad's protruding offa' the sidewalls ,,,COOPER'S? ,,,er,,, not so much,just saying,ya knowo_O

Edit:and I've seen the #13 pull down& in ,many passes within the confines of considered double & triple coverage traffic, TOO!**

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
*Copy* but WHY isn't the #19's name getting dropped into the hat of possible roster cap casualties? As Gallup's pro career potential still got them new tire rubber molding stem doo-dad's protruding offa' the sidewalls ,,,COOPER'S? ,,,er,,, not so much,just saying,ya knowo_O

I’m down for getting rid of Cooper.

I hate his cap number. Dak almost has to have him though because of the route running and separation he gets. Dak has to have large windows to throw the ball into and Cooper at times provides that.

I saw an interview with Ramsey and he said Cooper is probably the most underrated WR in the league. He held him to 1 catch for 4 yards but he said Amari kicked his butt that game but the ball just didn’t come his way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We are stocked and I think the Cowboys have atleast 7 key players out the door in 2 years.
Through Cap or free agency
Amari Cooper
Connor Williams
Leighton Vander Esch
Jaylen Smith
Blake Jarwin
Antuan Woods
Anthony Brown

2 teams could use them

1- Commanders- not a chance

2- Titans

How about we propose to the Titans, they're whole draft in 2022 ? All 7 draft picks.

:muttley:

Creeper

Reaction score
Why isnt Cooper going anywhere? He will be making 22 million the next couple of years. Thats a lot of money for a WR. Now if they let Gallup walk, he probably isnt.

Cooper may be the best trade bait on this team, but now that the draft is over, I don't see him going anywhere either. Still, it is surprising they have not reworked his contract to free CAP space though. His deal is the most obvious target for restructuring.

Irse

Reaction score
Yes.. He's super talented and on his rookie deal. The 5th year option would've made him a much better trade option but at 25 years old and his ability to play in space he is a good trade piece for some team but Dallas will want something big in return.

I don't think some of you understand how good of a player LVE is.
He's only good if he's on the field which he hasn't been on much lately.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
We are stocked and I think the Cowboys have atleast 7 key players out the door in 2 years.
Through Cap or free agency
Amari Cooper
Connor Williams
Leighton Vander Esch
Jaylen Smith
Blake Jarwin
Antuan Woods
Anthony Brown

2 teams could use them

1- Commanders- not a chance

2- Titans

How about we propose to the Titans, they're whole draft in 2022 ? All 7 draft picks.

If for some reason either of these teams wants Jaylen, they can just wait until he's cut. Probably also true of some of the other guys on that list.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cooper may be the best trade bait on this team, but now that the draft is over, I don't see him going anywhere either. Still, it is surprising they have not reworked his contract to free CAP space though. His deal is the most obvious target for restructuring.

If I am the Cowboys I try to sign Gallup for around 10-12 million per year and trade Cooper. If Gallup wants more, then I stick with Cooper and trade Gallup.

stiletto

Reaction score
If I am the Cowboys I try to sign Gallup for around 10-12 million per year and trade Cooper.

Frankly we agree on almost everything but not this.. Why does everyone want to get rid of Cooper? Since he has gotten here the offense and Dak have been almost unstoppable outside of injury. Lamb is scrawny, Gallup is a good #2 but clearly not a #1. Coop demands constant attention, when he is on no one can cover him 1 on 1. He's expensive but I am worried if he goes. Dak seems to like him, don't break the band up. Figure out a way to keep these guys together for a few years. Coop isn't that old and seems happy in Dallas. Also he is not a moron/diva punk. +1 for me.

Shneek814

Reaction score
I always liked Jaylon but I think hes just happy to be in the NFL now. Hes too nice. More like a cheerleader. Got his contract and watching him last year, he was running away from the play it seemed like.

ultron

Reaction score
Can you share your last 10 fantasy football transactions please?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You'd rather get picks to fulfill your 20+ player mock drafts. You need to take a break pal.

It is similar to how people love to trade away future picks in their mock drafts because it makes their current year selections look better.
:hammer: