I Really Don't Get All The Negativity

sjmike

Reaction score
I really don't get it. One week into the new regime in a season with a no OTAs, mini-camps or preseason and everyone is acting like the season is over. I rarely even go on the Zone anymore because all of the threads are doom and gloom. I understand that we've had 25 years of mediocrity and that we have an owner that can be an ******* and rub people the wrong way but, jesus, this is a new era with a new coach. And the people that are way down on Dak really sucks. I don't know if he's a 40 million dollar QB but I know that he has won alot of games for us and has a unique skillset and I'm glad that he has McCarthy to lead him to be even better. If Garrett was still the coach, I would be just as negative as the rest of ya but he isn't. When the Cowboys beat Atlanta at home and then go to Seattle and win there, there's gonna be alot of broken ankles from the people spreading the negativity right now. I thought Eagles fans really sucked but you people take it to a new level. Go Cowboys!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I really don't get it. One week into the new regime in a season with a no OTAs, mini-camps or preseason and everyone is acting like the season is over. I rarely even go on the Zone anymore because all of the threads are doom and gloom. I understand that we've had 25 years of mediocrity and that we have an owner that can be an ******* and rub people the wrong way but, jesus, this is a new era with a new coach.

Looks like you do get it:

Jerry has had a half dozen "new eras with a new coach" during those 25 years.
Game one looked a lot like game 16 of last season.
Now some key players are injured.

Why would anyone be feeling confident unless they're wearing sea foam green blinders?

Londonboy

Reaction score
I really don't get it. One week into the new regime in a season with a no OTAs, mini-camps or preseason and everyone is acting like the season is over. I rarely even go on the Zone anymore because all of the threads are doom and gloom. I understand that we've had 25 years of mediocrity and that we have an owner that can be an ******* and rub people the wrong way but, jesus, this is a new era with a new coach. And the people that are way down on Dak really sucks. I don't know if he's a 40 million dollar QB but I know that he has won alot of games for us and has a unique skillset and I'm glad that he has McCarthy to lead him to be even better. If Garrett was still the coach, I would be just as negative as the rest of ya but he isn't. When the Cowboys beat Atlanta at home and then go to Seattle and win there, there's gonna be alot of broken ankles from the people spreading the negativity right now. I thought Eagles fans really sucked but you people take it to a new level. Go Cowboys!!!
Whiners whine, anti-whiners whine about the whiners whining, whiners whine about the anti-whiners whining about their whining, it's a cherished tradition.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Garrett was still coach, Dallas should have lost to the Rams 35-13

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It’s a bittersweet fanzone lol I know what you mean though. It’s about 70% emotional/personal posts and 30% logic and reasoning.

The game threads can be insufferable when anything remotely negative happens.
Like week 1 in the first half Dak had 1 incompletion and the comments where he sucks, he isn't accurate etc. Wasn't even a pick or a terrible pass into double coverage

Sheepherder

Reaction score
You are so right and I know exactly where you are coming from.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tough week 1 losses are always hard. So I get it

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If Garrett was still coach, Dallas should have lost to the Rams 35-13

Doubtful. As some of us pointed out, it doesn't matter how talented the talent is, or who the head coach is, the on constant is Jerrah. In the age of mediocrity, we went through several coaches, losing games by a touchdown or a field goal too. I think with the Carrot top Puppet here we still would've lost a close game, because that is what we do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Pretty simple...…….Injuries. Cant expect a team to realistically compete week in and week out with good teams if 1/3 of your starters are out.

Ill tell you what...…….If the Cowboys win the next two games I will eat all the crow I can. Its just not going to happen.

cern

Reaction score
In many ways, people are like seagulls. We eat, crap, and squawk. We're just not protected by the government.