I really dont like these kind of games

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The hype is real with Dallas vs the Dolphins. The Vegas line is even more insane.

Imagin the dolphins pulling out what could be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history......

You are talking about laughing stock? Embarrassing wouldnt even qualify. Youd have to find a word worse than that.

Wouldnt even want to show my own face as a human! A day at the office would be a disaster!

Just saying the expectations for this game is overwhelming. Our line is even more than the Pats I believe.

At this point I dont even care if we dont blow them out. All I want is a win and be over with it, even if it's by a FG. This game has story script written all over it.

Of course the Patriots arnt going to lose but a team like Dallas would be a perfect scratch.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Add to that that Dallas plays the Saint's after. This game has trap written all over it. I hope Dallas destroys the Dolphins personally. Barely beating them is not acceptable. If they barely beat them it shows Dallas overlooked them for the Saints. If they lose, than yeah, it would be bad....

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
They could have taken the Giants lightly, but they thoroughly destroyed them. They'll do enough to win comfortably (hopefully)

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The hype is real with Dallas vs the Dolphins. The Vegas line is even more insane.

Imagin the dolphins pulling out what could be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history......

You are talking about laughing stock? Embarrassing wouldnt even qualify. Youd have to find a word worse than that.

Wouldnt even want to show my own face as a human! A day at the office would be a disaster!

Just saying the expectations for this game is overwhelming. Our line is even more than the Pats I believe.

At this point I dont even care if we dont blow them out. All I want is a win and be over with it, even if it's by a FG. This game has story script written all over it.

Of course the Patriots arnt going to lose but a team like Dallas would be a perfect scratch.
The Dolphins have mailed it in. They may not beat anyone this year. Many players want out and I can't imagine not getting injured isn't priority one in the locker room.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I still have nightmares of losing to the Houston Texans on their first game ever. QB situation a little better now, though. :)

That was hella embarrassing. I dont know who I hated more that day, the Texans or cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
I see us winning 28-24

Cant really see a blowout plus teams love acting like dallas is their super bowl since they hate us like weve won all of em

Flamma

Reaction score

Worse than when we lost to an expansion team's first game? That was pretty bad.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So I'm expecting 700 yards passing, 7 passing TD's and a perfect QB rating from Dak against the Dolphins.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Full trap game.

I can say I am nervous. I've seen what this team has done in the past when better than the opposing team that is coming into Dallas.