I really dont like these kind of games

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I don't get the Saints being viewed as a gimme.

That's a good team even without Brees. Bridgewater is fully capable of knocking off the rust and playing good football and Taysum Hill has a lot of potential as a QB.

Imo Bridgewater still doesnt trust himself and those knees after those injuries. I'd be more worried if tysom hill was QBing before I would teddy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The hype is real with Dallas vs the Dolphins. The Vegas line is even more insane.

Imagin the dolphins pulling out what could be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history......

You are talking about laughing stock? Embarrassing wouldnt even qualify. Youd have to find a word worse than that.

Wouldnt even want to show my own face as a human! A day at the office would be a disaster!

Just saying the expectations for this game is overwhelming. Our line is even more than the Pats I believe.

At this point I dont even care if we dont blow them out. All I want is a win and be over with it, even if it's by a FG. This game has story script written all over it.

Of course the Patriots arnt going to lose but a team like Dallas would be a perfect scratch.

It's a type of game that any championship-level team has to learn to deal with. You meet some team that's not doing very well, but they're still an NFL team. They're still a team you have to take seriously and get up for.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The hype is real with Dallas vs the Dolphins. The Vegas line is even more insane.

Imagin the dolphins pulling out what could be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history......

You are talking about laughing stock? Embarrassing wouldnt even qualify. Youd have to find a word worse than that.

Wouldnt even want to show my own face as a human! A day at the office would be a disaster!

Just saying the expectations for this game is overwhelming. Our line is even more than the Pats I believe.

At this point I dont even care if we dont blow them out. All I want is a win and be over with it, even if it's by a FG. This game has story script written all over it.

Of course the Patriots arnt going to lose but a team like Dallas would be a perfect scratch.
If you’re this worried about the Dolphins, it’s going to be a very stressful season for you, my friend. They are pretty bad. :omg:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
That was hella embarrassing. I dont know who I hated more that day, the Texans or cowboys.

Know what is more embarrassing? After 19 or so seasons, that is still their biggest win in their history! What a pathetic excuse of a team.

exciter

Reaction score
I also believe Rosen could prove to be more of a challenge than most believe.
Why? Rosen isn't going to get any better protection or production from others than Fitztragic got. He was beaten out by Fitz because he was putrid in the preseason!

windjc

Reaction score

Its just one game win or lose. I dont care if we win by 1 or 100

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If you’re this worried about the Dolphins, it’s going to be a very stressful season for you, my friend. They are pretty bad. :omg:

So this means the look on your face if the cowboys lose will be as priceless as finding a unicorn resting under a rainbow while a leprechaun counts gold 2 feet away......

sean10mm

Reaction score
The Dolphins are engaging in the most aggressive tank job in NFL history. They just traded away another starter after being outscored 102-10 their first 2 games. Suck for Luck had nothing on this.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The saying used to be "on any given Sunday...".
Is it still true?
:starspin:

No. There are a lot of Sundays where football isn't even played. Who's beating us on a Sunday in May? Nobody. It's a dumb saying.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
This Fins bunch is probably the worst NFL team since Marinelli's 0-16 Lions team.

This is the rare week the Cowboys can play horribly, make all kinds of mistakes, and still win.

Eddie

Reaction score
Our 1992 Super Bowl team lost to the lowly Rams that year.

Anything can happen.