I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak fans don't realize that we're still in that "post Aikman" looking for a QB era.

Instead of trying year after year to find the next Aikman we've just decided to stick with losers like Romo and Dak for long term.
I think this is because these quarterbacks do enough to keep the team relevant and that's all Jerry's asking.

You just wants to stay relevant he doesn't want to go the extra mile and pay for a championship roster

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So of the people who use that line on here, have hyped and promised that Dak would deliver so much. Now after this playoffs, statistically, he is our biggest choker. Obviously, strapping it up in a high school game didn't make them expert analysts.
I never hyped Dak. I no what he is. He's our QB and I'll support him until he's not.

HanD

Reaction score
but you will pay CD and #11 who also didnt help one bit but will absolutley want you to pay top dollar for their regular season production...
I already paid dak once when he held us hostage with a no trade clause and a short deal so he could cash in again. Fool me once....

If ceedee and Micah play hide and seek through the first 8 years of their career I'll hope the two of them don't get a third contract here also.

GINeric

Reaction score
I never hyped Dak. I no what he is. He's our QB and I'll support him until he's not.

I don't understand why people can't grasp this concept. I thought fans support the players on their team?

We're in a new age with weak, wishy washy fans, I swear. They don't know crap about football and how it works.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't understand why people can't grasp this concept. I thought fans support the players on their team?

We're in a new age with weak, wishy washy fans, I swear. They don't know crap about football and how it works.
That playoff loss killed a lot of Dak support.

He was terrible man.

And he’s killing our 2024 cap.

And we have Trey Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.