I really feel bad for Kearse

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
It looks like he tore or atleast sprained his left knee poor guy has had some serious injury problems in his career.

While he is better for Dallas on the sideline i would like to see him on the field.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Man, that looked painful as he was coming off the field. Never know how serious that could be.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I feel bad for him too. He's had more than his share of injuries, that's for sure.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Ive been through that before. I can almost certainly say that that is a torn knee ligament. I can't watch that stuff its horrible!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I feel bad for him too. He's had more than his share of injuries, that's for sure.

That seems to be the case with those guys who are given more than their fair share of talent, they just get more than their fair share of injuries. I would still rather see him play because he is fun to watch.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
That seems to be the case with those guys who are given more than their fair share of talent, they just get more than their fair share of injuries. I would still rather see him play because he is fun to watch.
No matter what team the 'stars' play for, the league is diminished by their absence...injuries suck no matter who it's to, but Sundays are special because the best athletes in the game are out there doing their thang.

A speedy recovery to him!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
No matter what team the 'stars' play for, the league is diminished by their absence...injuries suck no matter who it's to, but Sundays are special because the best athletes in the game are out there doing their thang.

well said

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
you could see the grimace when the cart bumped, something is definately torn in his knee. When something is nice and loose in your body, bumps will feel like they are killing you.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Best athletes in the game, you mean football?

Reaction score
I feel bad for him hate injuries, Speaking of injuries anyboday see the young man from So Cal the fullback get hurt? I felt so bad for the young man very ugly it was

Wimbo

Reaction score
It looked like the trainer was saying "ACL" when they carried him off.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there any other game?;)

LOL. Although I do believe football is the last choice for athletes really, if you can play something else and not get your head beat in every week, then they would do it. Countless guys have chosen baseball and basketball over football, and only come to football if they can't make it in the others.

The best athletes in the world are on the basketball court. :)

ghst187

Reaction score
I definitely hate seeing any player injured like that, even if a rival.

Kearse's injury problems were precisely why I didn't think he was a good signing back when philthy thought they had struck gold with him.
Kearse looked like he was going to do some damage this year too after doing a lot of not much last year. Had a better surrounding cast this year...and bam.

Now i'm certainly not wishing it upon them or anything, but Westbrook goes down just like always...what will philthy do? finish up 0-12 in the division for the last two years?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The saddest part of Kearse's injury to me was that the Eagles fans didn't sound to dejected over losing one of their key players. Maybe that's just my opinion, but the stadium didn't get very quiet while he was laying on the field in pain.