I really feel bad for Kearse

Bizwah

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
The saddest part of Kearse's injury to me was that the Eagles fans didn't sound to dejected over losing one of their key players. Maybe that's just my opinion, but the stadium didn't get very quiet while he was laying on the field in pain.

I'm sure that the Eagle fans were confused.

I mean, their first reaction when someone is hurt is to cheer......

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
The best athletes in the world are on the basketball court. :)
If you don't think Jason Ferguson is up to running down court for 48 minutes, or Andre Gurode can't beat a full court press, you're nuts.

And that's without even contemplating an Aaron Glenn dunk-a-thon.

Yeah, hoops players are 'better athletes'. But football players are better playuhs.

(J.Jones21, think nothing of it. I don't mind being mistaken for a guy on a sports forum, and I consider it a complement that I don't always instantly identify as a woman.)

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Hmmm. I thought they were pro wrestlers.

Ummm, guys not on the juice, lol.

LaTunaNostra said:
If you don't think Jason Ferguson is up to running down court for 48 minutes, or Andre Gurode can't beat a full court press, you're nuts.

And that's without even contemplating an Aaron Glenn dunk-a-thon.

Yeah, hoops players are 'better athletes'. But football players are better playuhs.

(J.Jones21, think nothing of it. I don't mind being mistaken for a guy on a sports forum, and I consider it a complement that I don't always instantly identify as a woman.)

:cool: :)

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Taken from another forum:

Just saw on the Philly post game show he has torn ligaments. I hate the Eagles but I dont like seeing players hurt like that. If its true its a tuff loss on their D line.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Can't confirm but I heard from someone in the Philly area, Kearse may be done...torn ligaments.

Can't lie, Kearse looked like the Kearse from his rookie year a lot in this game.

jay cee

Reaction score
Tough break if its true. I love seeing the Eagles lose, but I hate to see any player suffer a serious injury.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there any other game?;)

Hah!! That was way beyond a "touche".

That was a definite "I've been stabbed."

Nice.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
Edit! Edit!

Sorry Latuna :eek::

It's the darn 2 dimensional web page thing....it keep you from seeing the lovely curves on LAtuna :D

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Injuries are going to happen. I'm not going to throw a pity party. I'm sure the Eagles won't care when we start losing some of our best players, and it will happen.

That's why depth is so important. Hood and Sheppard are more problematic for them anyway. They are just about out of corners.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Taken from another forum:

Just saw on the Philly post game show he has torn ligaments. I hate the Eagles but I dont like seeing players hurt like that. If its true its a tuff loss on their D line.

damn, really?

which show said that?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Blue&Silver said:
Injuries are going to happen. I'm not going to throw a pity party. I'm sure the Eagles won't care when we start losing some of our best players, and it will happen.

That's why depth is so important. Hood and Sheppard are more problematic for them anyway. They are just about out of corners.

Actually they will cheer....that is the reason why we like to :iggles: so much :D

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
He looked like he was hurting after that 2nd hit.. A blow to the side of the knee will usually do it and Howards leg whipped around and hit him hard right there. Tough break sorry to hear that.. hope its not a career ender as he has had lots of knee problems in the past

Wimbo

Reaction score
The trainer carrying off the field said "ACL" when they reached the sideline.

Ken

Reaction score
Injuries suck.

On the bright side for the Eagles, this gets Cole on the field more.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
That is tough! I pray for continued health for all the teams especially the Boyz!