I really like Chaz Green

RandyOh

Reaction score
I wasn't as critical as most was when we heard his name called last year. The talent is their. He just needs to stay healthy. Don't see him as a long term solution but if he can be an upgrade at RT for just the remaining years on his rookie contract then I will be happy.

Reaction score
Yet another longshot we're hoping to hit on,,, injury prone players should be counted on as backups only.

rockj7

Reaction score
Liked him going into the draft. Dude doesn't even come to mind right now when I think of our team.

Until he makes it through camp healthy, he's a Matt Johnson.

Exactly some of us Cowboy fans wish alot when it comes to certain players on our roster I wish Wilcox would be a good safety I wish Lucky could be the WR to take the top off the opposing Defense I wish Dunbar could stay healthy I wish Randy could stop smoking like a broke stove I wish Carr would stop getting posterized by opposing WR making big plays. Good players start off good even through growing pains you see that they are good we never have to wish when the player just has that it factor. Their is a saying wish in one hat and crap in the other see which one fills up faster

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He has a habit of blocking his own team mate though:

florida-gators-blocking-meme.png

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I think green will be another bust pick for us. Could have been had atleast a round or maybe two rounds lower. He won't be a starter for Dallas. Mark it down

RS12

Reaction score
Injured in NCAA usually means even more injured in NFL. My expectations could not be lower.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yet another longshot we're hoping to hit on,,, injury prone players should be counted on as backups only.

I'm just waiting for the Jacob Rodgers comparisons. He has shoulder and hip injuries so he could be damaged goods but the biomechanics of all that is just now beginning to be understood.

From a standpoint of what he is capable of doing on the field it looks promising. He plays with leverage, a little snap and has nice feet.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
When healthy he can do the job. Would be a huge positive for the team if he can compete against Free. Free's biggest strength is/was his feet and as he continues to get older and have ankle injuries he will be robbed of that ability. Just a matter of time and he already struggles at time with speed rushers.

Aven8

Reaction score
Gil Brandt was gushing about Green after the draft. Said he is the real deal. But, he has to stay healthy. And yet here we are thinking we outsmarted everyone thinking we got a great player on the cheap again. Time will tell!