I saw a signed Bobby Carpenter Jersey in a restaurant

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
I'm assuming OP is talking about a Cowboys signed jersey.
Cause in college Carpenter was good at OSU and if it's OSU jersey...

Dude wasn't cut out for 3-4 assignments in Parcells system. He wasn't physical enough to take on a free guard and shed.

I feel like he would of never lived up to his draft status regardless, but would of been better if he was a WOLB in a 4-3 system here.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Parcells had his way we would've drafted Spears in Wares spot and never taken Ware. I was furious when we passed on Steven Jackson the year before lol. Julius was ok, but man I wanted Jackson.

i wanted Chris Perry! Eek

Reactions: CWR

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Parcels screwed up Carpenter.
Nope not Bill Parcells. He had one year with Parcells and played a great playoff game in Seattle, Parcells last game as Head Coach.

Parcells was grooming him for the Carl Banks role. Son of a Bum wanted him to play MLB in a 3/4 D which was a no go.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
That jersey is probably worth more then a proper NFL players’ signed jersey cause of its rarity... I mean, who has a signed Carp jersey?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I was in a BBQ restaurant in Newport News, Virginia yesterday with the family. When I got up to go to the bathroom, I saw in the corner a signed and framed Bobby Carpenter jersey. It was the biggest "what the hell?" moment I've had in a while. I can only hope that the owner of the restaurant is somehow related to Carpenter. That's the only logical reason I can see for having that questionable piece of wall art around.
There is another failed LBer name filled with failure.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
signed and framed Bobby Carpenter jersey. It was the biggest "what the hell?" moment I've had in a while. I can only hope that the owner of the restaurant is somehow related to Carpenter. That's the only logical reason I can see for having that questionable piece of wall art around.
:lmao2:

lockster

Reaction score
I was in a BBQ restaurant in Newport News, Virginia yesterday with the family. When I got up to go to the bathroom, I saw in the corner a signed and framed Bobby Carpenter jersey. It was the biggest "what the hell?" moment I've had in a while. I can only hope that the owner of the restaurant is somehow related to Carpenter. That's the only logical reason I can see for having that questionable piece of wall art around.
Was it attached to the toilet paper roll dispenser?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

The restaurant committee rejected the Reggie Swinson jersey for Carpenters'.
Tough crowd, those Virginnies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

BBQ ruffian, I suggest you see "A Serious Man." That jersey story, matey, is like a scene from the movie.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That autographed Carpenter jersey has gotta be a rarity -- one day, it may be worth a fortune, as the "only one of its kind." :muttley: