I seriously need to apologize to my kids!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Any team would have been acceptable, but extra points were to be awarded if you'd said the Packers, Eagles, Giants or Commanders.
Well I try to be honest. But of those 4 which is your most despised? For me it’s still the Commanders but Philly is certainly making a push towards #1.

Xelda

Reaction score
Well I try to be honest. But of those 4 which is your most despised? For me it’s still the Commanders but Philly is certainly making a push towards #1.
I have a very special Ring of Dishonor for the Steelers, Packers, 49ers and Eagles. The 49ers have almost entered Browns territory, but kept us from getting 4 Lombardi Trophies in a row. I've hated the Steelers from youth and I'm certain I've got a good reason. The Eagles have been on the Ring not quite as long as the 49ers and the Packers are just a thorn in our side this decade. The Giants and Commanders animosity is like gas prices, up and down.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
If we miss the postseason and don't fire Garrett, I am close to being done. I am so tired of this ineptitude.

catiii

Reaction score
I raised them as Cowboy fans and they have to deal with this stupid idiot who thinks he knows anything about football!
Do yourself a favour. Do other things with the kids on Sunday. Fishing is awesome. That's what I do. I couldn't care less about the drunken degenerate plunger from Arkansas or his team anymore. I'll be dead before we see another SB. Jones and the Clapping Clown can take a flying leap. This family has killed off an entire generation of fans - my kids included.