I so wanna put this on my car...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I live in KC, and I'll be going down to Dallas for the second time this year to go to the Chiefs game. When I saw this on e-bay, I just had to get it. I so want to put it on my car, especially for that game, and also because it's perfect for me here, not being a Chiefs fan. Problem is...I just got my new car (see the sig.) and I just know if I go around town with that on there, someone, somewhere is going to do something to my car because of it. I could put it on my old car, but then I won't have it with me down in Dallas, and not many people will see it anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8702849173&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
stickers on cars = tacky

stickers on cool cars (like the one you have) = extremely tacky

don't do it

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Dont do it. Stickers on cars are a bad thing.

Just get a Cowboys Flag.

normally id say, *** this guy, hes a skins fan, but he's right. stickers on cars are so whack.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
normally id say, *** this guy, hes a skins fan, but he's right. stickers on cars are so whack.

BB, You are one of the people on this board who I typically enjoy reading.

This post is no different. haha.

The worst thing, is when you have the soccer mom in her Escalade with the my honor roll kid at such and such school stickers.

I just want to smack 'em.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
It's just a sticker. Pay 4 bucks for it, put it on the window the day of the game, go to the game, and then take it off with a razor blade. If you really want to have it for the game then thats not too much trouble and you don't ruin the car in any way unless someone keys it in the parking lot at the game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put it on at the game, perhaps a little afterwards. But use scotch tape so you can put it on your refrigerator later.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
It wouldn't go on my car. Unless it was a static sticker.

IM006125%20(Medium).jpg

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
BB, You are one of the people on this board who I typically enjoy reading.

This post is no different. haha.

The worst thing, is when you have the soccer mom in her Escalade with the my honor roll kid at such and such school stickers.

I just want to smack 'em.

I've always hated when people put bumper stickers and other stickers on their new cars. It even bugged me heavily throughout college having to put a parking sticker on my car.

However, several years ago while visiting family I was on a back country road behind a jacked up truck that had a bumper sticker that said, "My child beat up your honor roll kid" or something to that effect. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

-Reality

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality said:
I've always hated when people put bumper stickers and other stickers on their new cars. It even bugged me heavily throughout college having to put a parking sticker on my car.

However, several years ago while visiting family I was on a back country road behind a jacked up truck that had a bumper sticker that said, "My child beat up your honor roll kid" or something to that effect. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

-Reality

LOL

I feel the same way

However there was a couple that I seen that had me rolling.

One said....

Help Stop Inbreeding...ban country music.

The other one said...

This car goes 0-60 in two hours.

However the thing that made me laugh the most wasn't even a bumper sticker...it was a t-shirt a guy had on while driving his motorcycle and I saw it when he was in front of me.

It read...

If you can read this...the B fell off...of course it was the full word not just b :lmao2:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Well yeah, I know they're tacky. Never liked them myself, especially the Calvin ones. And I really don't want to put anything on the new car. I got it mainly for the novelty of it, living here in KC. I just wanted to put it out there for people to see. I think I'll just slap it on the old car since it's a piece of crap anyway.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy a 2003 red GT Mustang convertible?

Black leather interior, six in the dash CD Mach system (8 speakers), keyless entry, black top, new BF Goodrich Z45 tires, and chrome Cobra rims.