I so wanna put this on my car...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
ChldsPlay said:
Well yeah, I know they're tacky. Never liked them myself, especially the Calvin ones. And I really don't want to put anything on the new car. I got it mainly for the novelty of it, living here in KC. I just wanted to put it out there for people to see. I think I'll just slap it on the old car since it's a piece of crap anyway.

... and carefully apply it to saran wrap. Put it on your window when you feel like it (at any KC sports bar or the like) and take it off without any damage to your car. No harm done and no damage done to your car good looks.

BTW, the look for your car came from the Ford/Jaguar European design division. They were really looking for some modernized looks on the old Aston Martin, but didn't want to stray too far from the Ford Mustang feel.

I personally feel like they succeeded and for the first time in a long time I believe they actually have a classic design in the making. Keep this car for another 50-60 years and you will have a collector's body.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
haha some funny stickers/shirts in this thread.

Seriously. Dont put jack on your new car. Heat and peel every damn decal off and put 4 coats of carnuba wax over it.

My SS is black as black can be. Not one single sticker on it. Just my SS badges on the doors and gate.