I start my NFL-free weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear fans in the fanzone. It is not to disrespect my NFL players, but to ask the NFL to keep its focus on football.
You fans in the fan zone, I hope you at some point send the NFL a memo: cut the politics and hype. Celebrate the game and the players.
Blimey! Tears in my eye. It takes so little to respect the flag and sacrifices. Let's all fight injustice in its proper forum and terrain or venue.
Will you at one point sanction the NFL and sponsors?
Skoal, brutha.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Dear fans in the fanzone. It is not to disrespect my NFL players, but to ask the NFL to keep its focus on football.
You fans in the fan zone, I hope you at some point send the NFL a memo: cut the politics and hype. Celebrate the game and the players.
Blimey! Tears in my eye. It takes so little to respect the flag and sacrifices. Let's all fight injustice in its proper forum and terrain or venue.
Skoal, brutha.

Take your own advice.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Why "announce" that you aren't watching football? Newsflash: we live in a very corrupt and evil world. Football is a sport. No one should be seeking righteousness or salvation through it. It's a game. We marvel and cheer for the best athletes in the world while supporting our allegiances. It's an escape and a passion.

bud914

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch as many games as possible, eat some chili, maybe grill some sausages. Take a nap and watch some evening games. Good luck!
th
th
th
th
th

but i must add one more item for me at least...
th

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nobody cares anything about you. Damn
But at least you took the time, dear knave.
You care, old fellow
Why "announce" that you aren't watching football? Newsflash: we live in a very corrupt and evil world. Football is a sport. No one should be seeking righteousness or salvation through it. It's a game. We marvel and cheer for the best athletes in the world while supporting our allegiances. It's an escape and a passion.
Dear fellow. You huff and you puff! You are like a wise personage.
But, well, turn that frown upside down!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Skoal, brutha.
I always laugh when posters start threads to say they won't watch the game.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch as many games as possible, eat some chili, maybe grill some sausages. Take a nap and watch some evening games. Good luck!

I didn't watch the game on Thursday, but it had nothing to do with protests or not protesting, and I'll be watching all day Sunday. Unless I fall asleep...which sometimes happens, just not during Dallas' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.